The San Francisco 49ers (6-4) host the New Orleans Saints (4-7) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at Levi's Stadium and will try to continue a three-game winning streak. The 49ers last hit the field against the Arizona Cardinals, and they prevailed 38-10. The Saints picked up a 27-20 win last time out against the Rams.
The 49ers are the favorite by 8.5 points against the Saints.
Win Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Santa Clara, California
- Stadium: Levi's Stadium
- Spread Favorite: 49ers (-8.5)
- Moneyline: 49ers (-425), Saints (+350)
49ers Betting Info
- So far this season, the 49ers have compiled a 5-5-0 record against the spread.
- The 49ers are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- The 49ers have not gone over point total in 10 games with a set over/under.
- When playing as the moneyline favorite, the 49ers are 6-3 (winning 66.7% of the time).
- The 49ers have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -425 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
Saints Betting Info
- New Orleans' ATS record is 4-7-0 this season.
- One of New Orleans' 11 games with a set total has hit the over (9.1%).
- The Saints have been underdogs in six games this season and won one (16.7%) of those contests.
- The Saints have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +350 odds on them winning this game.
Stay with the story and check out the NFL live lines and odds with Tipico Sportsbook.
49ers vs. Saints Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for 49ers and Saints
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Jimmy Garoppolo has 2,159 passing yards for San Francisco, completing 67% of his passes and tossing 15 touchdowns and four interceptions this season.
- Christian McCaffrey has 602 rushing yards on 132 carries, scoring four touchdowns. He's also added 462 yards (46.2 per game) on 54 catches with two touchdowns.
- Deebo Samuel has 468 receiving yards (52.0 per game) on 41 catches with two touchdowns, while also piling up 22.4 rush yards per game and two touchdowns on the ground.
- Brandon Aiyuk's 587 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 66 times and has collected 46 receptions and six touchdowns.
- Nick Bosa leads the team with 10.5 sacks, and also has 12.0 TFL and 30 tackles.
- San Francisco's top-tackler, Fred Warner, has 75 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two sacks this year.
- Talanoa Hufanga leads the team with four interceptions, while also collecting 56 tackles, 5.0 TFL, one sack, and seven passes defended.
- Andy Dalton has thrown for 1,819 yards (227.4 ypg) while completing 66.9% of his passes and recording 14 touchdown passes with seven interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Alvin Kamara, has carried the ball 124 times for 511 yards (56.8 per game), with one touchdown this year. He's proven to be a dual threat, racking up 385 receiving yards (42.8 per game) on 43 catches with two receiving touchdowns.
- Taysom Hill has taken 52 carries and totaled 396 yards with five touchdowns.
- Chris Olave has hauled in 760 receiving yards on 51 catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring three touchdowns as a receiver.
- Juwan Johnson's 47 targets have resulted in 31 receptions for 349 yards and five touchdowns.
- Demario Davis has 6.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has 8.0 TFL and 66 tackles.
- Pete Werner, New Orleans' tackle leader, has 73 tackles and 3.0 TFL this year.
- Tyrann Mathieu has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 56 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended.
Hammer the Over (or Under) with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation.
Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 800-994-8448 (IN), 1-800-589-9966 (OH).