In Between the Lines: Chapter 41
With a stacked sports schedule comes fervent sports bettors. “In Between the Lines” gives avid fans and sports bettors exactly what they want. Looking ahead to the upcoming week in sports, “In Between the Lines” offers inside analysis on line movements and key stats.
Here’s what you absolutely can’t miss this upcoming week in sports:
1. MLB – Pittsburgh Pirates at Cincinnati Reds Moneyline (8/6/21 at 7:10pm)
Joey Votto was back in action last night in Cincinnati’s 7-4 win over Pittsburgh. Yes, that means he hit another homer. The Cincinnati Reds are -200 on the moneyline on Friday night against the Pittsburgh Pirates, and that’s where I like them. Want to bet on something a little more valuable? I also like the Reds -1.5 at +100.
Additionally, I like Joey Votto to finish Friday night’s game with at least one homer. I totally believe that he can get that streak going again.
2. MLB – Los Angeles Angels at Los Angeles Dodgers (8/6/21 at 10:10pm)
The Freedom Series takes place in Los Angeles from Friday night to Sunday, as the Los Angeles Angels and Los Angeles Dodgers meet for the final matchup of the season. The Dodgers are the home favorites at -220 on the moneyline. The Angels are the underdogs at +180. The Dodgers are 34-19 so far this season, and I like them on the moneyline.
Tipico Sportsbook is also boosting the odds for Mookie Betts to hit a homer on Friday night to +450. The Dodgers defeated the Houston Astros 7-5 on Wednesday, and Betts finished with not just one, but two home runs. So, I really like this odds boost for Mookie Betts to hit a homer at +450.
Here's how to claim your offer:
- Sign up - Register an account with Tipico Sportsbook and claim your offer
- Make your first deposit - Tipico will match your first deposit 100% up to $750, instantly, paid in site bonus
- Download the Tipico app on iOS or Android
- Start betting - You can bet live and wager on player props, futures, parlays and more.