TEAM NOTES: 2021 PRESEASON WEEK 3
We’ve gotten our first taste of every team in the league and as we prepare for the second look at most teams, let’s reflect on the latest news and learnings from the past week.
In the third preseason edition of “Team Notes” we are updating this season’s NFL Betting Tier List. It will function similarly to the traditional “Power Rankings” concept and will group teams based on how dangerous they are and how confident we would feel betting on them in any individual game. The changes from last week are the result of the latest news surrounding each team.
Latest updates on the NFL Betting Tier List:
- Jamal Adams and the Seattle Seahawks finally came to an agreement on a massive contract extension. There is also confidence around Seattle coming to an agreement with Duane Brown.
- The rocky situation with Michael Thomas, the lack of confidence in Taysom Hill or Jameis Winston, and the run of injuries in camp make it difficult to have much confidence in the Saints.
- Justin Fields’ impressive debut is a great sign for the long-term future of the Bears. Andy Dalton and Matt Nagy just need to get out of the way.
- Tua Tagovailoa does not look like the answer in Miami and they are legitimately in the mix for Deshaun Watson.
- The defensive lines in Washington and Philadelphia look even better than advertised and Chase Young will make a push for Defensive Player of the Year.