TEAM NOTES: 2021 PRESEASON WEEK 4
After a second look at every team across the league, we now have a better picture of how the season may play out. With lots of headlines flying around this week, there has been some significant movement on the confidence chart.
In the fourth preseason edition of “Team Notes” we are updating this season’s NFL Betting Tier List. It will function similarly to the traditional “Power Rankings” concept and will group teams based on how dangerous they are and how confident we would feel betting on them in any individual game. The changes from last week are the result of the latest news surrounding each team.
Latest updates on the NFL Betting Tier List:
- Everson Griffen’s situation seems to have some clarity and the Vikings have eliminated some distractions from their locker room.
- Carson Wentz returned to practice and appears to be on pace to play in week 1.
- The Broncos named Teddy Bridgewater their starting quarterback, adding some stability to the offense.
- The Eagles have been dominant in joint practices, but with a poor showing by the depth players, Jalen Hurts’ mystery stomach condition, and Howie Roseman being named the least trustworthy GM in the league, confidence is limited.
- Arizona has been one of the worst teams in the preseason. The offensive line may be too porous to allow their weapons to do their thing.
- Things just keep getting worse for the Bengals and Jaguars.