TEAM NOTES: 2021 ROSTER CUTDOWN
Roster cuts have been made, waivers have been claimed, and some big names are on the move. As we wait for the start of the regular season, we will see some roster tinkering and a handful of trades. Let’s see how betting confidence ranks following roster cutdown day.
In the fifth edition of “Team Notes” we are updating this season’s NFL Betting Tier List. It will function similarly to the traditional “Power Rankings” concept and will group teams based on how dangerous they are and how confident we would feel betting on them in any individual game. The changes from last week are the result of the latest news surrounding each team.
Latest updates on the NFL Betting Tier List:
- The return of CeeDee Lamb and the progress of Dak Prescott returns confidence to the Dallas Cowboys. Their offense will need to carry the team.
- Teddy Bridgewater starting with the return of Courtland Sutton and the development of Jerry Jeudy raise the ceiling of the Denver Broncos offense.
- Atlanta’s starters finished the preseason with some strong practices and will continue to be a threat to score even without Julio Jones.
- Jameis Winston starting will open up the Saints passing attack. This team can contend in any game, but can also quickly let wins slip away.
- The Bears have a great roster, but bad coaching. Their standing will improve once Justin Fields gets the starting nod.
- Rookie Mac Jones beat out Cam Newton for the starting job for the Patriots. It’s difficult to feel great about this lumbering offense.
- The Colts continue to struggle with infections and injuries.