TEAM NOTES: 2021 WEEK 4
Divisions are starting to take shape and the strength of the NFL lives out West. Both Western Divisions are stacked with dangerous teams and the Buccaneers may be the only East Coast team who stands a chance against them. We are beginning to see each team's variance capacity. Some are consistent while others bounce between looking like a contender and a team that could be picking in the top ten of the draft.
In the latest edition of “Team Notes” we are updating this season’s NFL Betting Tier List. It will function similarly to the traditional “Power Rankings” concept and will group teams based on how dangerous they are and how confident we would feel betting on them in any individual game. The changes from last week are the result of the latest news surrounding each team.
Latest updates on the NFL Betting Tier List:
- The Rams have established themselves as the stand-alone best team in the league.
- The Panthers and Broncos appear to be on parallel timelines. Both have looked strong, but have yet to be truly tested. This week will show a lot.
- The Raiders are real. The Steelers are not.
- The AFC South makes last year's NFC East look elite.
- Justin Fields' first start did not go well. Coaching and on-field play are both to blame.
- The Saints defense is playing very well, but the offense has yet to find their identity.
- The Giants and Jets are competing to be the worst team of the decade.