The right to compete for the tournament title is up for grabs on Friday, when Carlos Alcaraz hits the court to square off against Novak Djokovic in the semifinals of the French Open.
Alcaraz is favored (-200) in this match compared to the underdog Djokovic (+160).
Bet Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Alcaraz vs. Djokovic Match Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, June 9
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Alcaraz vs. Djokovic Betting Odds
||Odds to Win Match
||Odds to Win Tournament
||Implied Prob. to Win Match
||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament
||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match
Check out our live tennis odds.
Alcaraz vs. Djokovic Matchup Stats
- Alcaraz has won four of his seven tournaments this year, putting up an overall 30-3 record.
- Alcaraz has played 33 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 21.1 games per match and winning 61.2% of those games.
- Alcaraz has a service game winning percentage of 84.4% on all surfaces (293-for-347 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 37.9% (132-for-348 in return games).
- Alcaraz ranks 100th in break point win percentage (48.3%) after going 125-for-259 on break points.
- This year, Alcaraz has collected 107 aces (3.2 per match) with 57 double faults (1.7 per match) across all court types.
- Alcaraz is successful on 71.6% of first serves and 90.7% of second serves.
- Djokovic has captured a pair of tournament titles on the year, with an overall record of 25-4.
- Djokovic has played 26.3 games per match (29.9 in best-of-five matches) in his 29 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- So far this year, Djokovic has won 85.1% of his service games and 35.4% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Djokovic has converted 115 of 281 break points (40.9%).
- Djokovic is 117th in total aces, with 181 (6.2 per match), and he has committed 91 double faults (3.1 per match).
- Including all surfaces, Djokovic's first-serve percentage is 65.6% and his second-serve percentage is 90.3%.
||2023 Match Record
||2023 Set Record
|Internazionali BNL d'Italia
||Internazionali BNL d'Italia
|Round of 32
Check out our tennis sportsbook for live odds.
Alcaraz vs. Djokovic Head-to-Head History (Recent)
||Mutua Madrid Open
||6-7, 7-5, 7-6
Alcaraz vs. Djokovic Recent Form and Stats
- Alcaraz was eliminated in the round of 32 of his previous tournament (the Internazionali BNL d'Italia), when he went down 3-6, 6-7 to Fabian Marozsan on May 15.
- Alcaraz's two matches in Rome included 19.5 games per match.
- Alcaraz secured the win in 16 of 20 service games (80.0%), and five of 19 return games (26.3%).
- In Rome Alcaraz won five, or 35.7%, of 14 break points.
- In addition to his eight aces, Alcaraz recorded two double faults in his most recent tournament.
- In the quarterfinals of the Internazionali BNL d'Italia (his last tournament), Djokovic came close to reaching the final but was defeated by Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune 2-6, 6-4, 2-6 on May 17.
- Djokovic's four matches in Rome had an average of 23.0 games per match.
- Djokovic's service-game winning percentage was 78.3% in Italy, and he clinched 32.6% of his games on his opponent's serve.
- While playing in Rome, Djokovic converted 43.8% of his break points (14 of 32).
Get your Gamble on with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).