The Charles Schwab Challenge is entering the final round, and Andrew Putnam is currently in 10th with a score of -4.
Andrew Putnam's odds to win the Charles Schwab Challenge are currently listed at +10000.
Play Now with Tipico Sportsbook
The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Tournament Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
- Previous Winner: Sam Burns
Follow the PGA Season with Tipico's PGA Sportsbook.
Andrew Putnam Recent Form and Trends
- Over his past four events, Putnam has put up an average finish of 42nd.
- He has made it to the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Putnam finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last four events.
- In his previous four events, his average score was -6.
- Putnam has finshed better than par five times, completed his day without a bogey once, and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds of play.
- In one of his last 10 rounds, he has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Putnam has carded a score within three shots of the day's best in one of his last 10 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day on three occasions.
||Strokes Off Leader
|May 4- 7
||Wells Fargo Championship
||Mexico Open at Vidanta
|March 30 - April 2
||Valero Texas Open
||THE PLAYERS Championship
|March 2- 5
||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard
||The Genesis Invitational
||WM Phoenix Open
|February 2- 5
||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Stay with the story and check out the golf live lines and odds with Tipico Sportsbook.
Andrew Putnam Charles Schwab Challenge History & Stats
- In Putnam's previous five appearances in this tournament, he has finished among the top five once. His average finish has been 13th.
- Putnam made the cut in three of his past five entries in this event.
- Putnam last competed at this event in 2022 and finished 15th.
- His most recent time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in two rounds.
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,300 yards in the past year, while Colonial Country Club is set for 7,209 yards.
- Golfers at Colonial Country Club have averaged a score of -2 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5 during the past year.
- Courses that Putnam has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,282 yards, 73 yards longer than the 7,209-yard Colonial Country Club this week.
- The tournaments he has played in the past year have seen an average score of -5. That is lower than this course's recent scoring average of -2.
Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).