The Baylor Bears (3-3), with college football's 25th-ranked scoring offense, play the Kansas Jayhawks (5-2) and their 18th-ranked offense on Saturday, October 22, 2022. The Bears are major favorites, by 10 points. An over/under of 58 points has been established for the matchup.
The Jayhawks are heavy, 10-point underdogs against the Bears (the game has an over/under of 58 points).
Make your Picks with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Waco, Texas
- Stadium: McLane Stadium
- Spread Favorite: Baylor (-10)
- Moneyline: Baylor (-386), Kansas (+297)
- Total: 58 Points
Baylor Betting Info
- Against the spread, Baylor is 3-3-0 this year.
- Baylor has yet to lose ATS (2-0) as a 10-point favorite or greater this season.
- Baylor has played six games this year, and four of them have hit the over.
- When playing as the moneyline favorite, the Bears are 1-2, picking up a win 33.3% of the time.
- The Bears have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -386 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
Kansas Betting Info
- Kansas is 5-0-2 against the spread this year.
- Kansas has won once ATS (1-0-1) as a 10-point underdog or greater this year.
- Of seven Kansas games so far this year, four have gone over the total.
- This season, the Jayhawks have won three out of the five games in which they've been the underdog.
- The Jayhawks have played as an underdog of +297 or more once this season and won that game.
Baylor vs. Kansas Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Bears and Jayhawks
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Blake Shapen has thrown for 1,444 yards (240.7 ypg) to lead Baylor, completing 68.5% of his passes and collecting 11 touchdown passes compared to three interceptions this season.
- Richard Reese has racked up 457 yards on 85 carries while finding the end zone seven times as a runner.
- This season, Craig Williams has carried the ball 43 times for 209 yards (34.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Gavin Holmes' 390 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 24 times and has totaled 16 catches and three touchdowns.
- Monaray Baldwin has caught 14 passes for 303 yards (50.5 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Hal Presley's 15 catches have yielded 191 yards and two touchdowns.
- Bryson Jackson has collected two sacks to pace the team, while also recording three TFL and 10 tackles.
- Dillon Doyle, Baylor's tackle leader, has 24 tackles and one interception this year.
- Christian Morgan has a team-high two interceptions to go along with 11 tackles and two passes defended.
- Jalon Daniels has been a dual threat for Kansas this season. He has 1,072 passing yards (153.1 per game) while completing 66.7% of his passes. He's thrown 11 touchdown passes and one interception this season. On the ground, he's compiled 335 yards (47.9 ypg) on 53 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Devin Neal has run for 505 yards on 76 carries so far this year while scoring five times on the ground.
- Lawrence Arnold has hauled in 348 receiving yards on 22 receptions to pace his team so far this season while scoring three touchdowns as a receiver.
- Luke Grimm has recorded 300 receiving yards (42.9 yards per game) and three touchdowns on 26 receptions.
- Quentin Skinner has racked up 239 reciving yards (34.1 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
- Lonnie Phelps has racked up six sacks to pace the team, while also recording eight TFL and 22 tackles.
- Rich Miller, Kansas' leading tackler, has 34 tackles and one TFL this year.
- Kenny Logan Jr. has a team-high two interceptions to go along with 33 tackles and two passes defended.
Give me my Bonus with Tipico Sportsbook
Baylor vs. Kansas Over/Under Trends
- In three of six games this season, Baylor and its opponents have scored more than 58 points.
- Kansas has played six games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 58 points.
- The average total in Baylor's games this season is 51.8, 6.2 points fewer than this matchup's over/under.
- Kansas' average game total this season has been 62.9, 4.9 more points than this matchup's over/under.
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation.
Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 800-994-8448 (IN), 1-800-589-9966 (OH).