The Cincinnati Bengals (8-4) take a four-game winning streak into a meeting with the Cleveland Browns (5-7) on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at Paycor Stadium. Last time out, the Bengals bested the Kansas City Chiefs, 27-24. In their most recent outing, the Browns took on the Texans and won by a final score of 27-14.
The Bengals are 5.5-point favorites in their matchup with the Browns.
Play Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Stadium: Paycor Stadium
- Spread Favorite: Bengals (-5.5)
- Moneyline: Bengals (-240), Browns (+200)
Bengals Betting Info
- The Bengals have gone 9-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Bengals have a 3-2 record against the spread this season when favored by 5.5 points or more.
- The Bengals have not hit the over on a point total in 12 games with a set over/under.
- When playing as the moneyline favorite, the Bengals are 7-3 (winning 70% of the time).
- When playing with moneyline odds of -240 or shorter, the Bengals are 3-2 record (winning 60% of their games).
Browns Betting Info
- Cleveland's ATS record is 7-5-0 this season.
- Cleveland has a 1-1 record against the spread in games it was an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- Cleveland has hit the over in one of 12 games with a set total (8.3%).
- This season, the Browns have been the underdog seven times and won three of those games.
- The Browns have been at least a +200 moneyline underdog two times this season, but lost all of those games.
Stay with the story and check out the NFL live lines and odds with Tipico Sportsbook.
Bengals vs. Browns Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Bengals and Browns
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Joe Burrow has thrown for 3,446 yards (287.2 ypg) to lead Cincinnati, completing 69.1% of his passes and recording 25 touchdown passes compared to eight interceptions this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 224 rushing yards on 59 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Joe Mixon, has carried the ball 158 times for 605 yards (60.5 per game), scoring six times. He's also caught 41 passes for 314 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season, Samaje Perine has carried the ball 74 times for 327 yards (27.3 per game) and one touchdown, while also racking up 262 yards through the air with four touchdowns.
- Tee Higgins' leads his squad with 861 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 60 receptions (out of 85 targets) and scored five touchdowns.
- Ja'Marr Chase has put together a 702-yard season so far with six touchdowns, hauling in 54 passes on 82 targets.
- Tyler Boyd's 45 catches have turned into 655 yards and four touchdowns.
- Trey Hendrickson has collected six sacks to lead the team, while also recording five TFL and 28 tackles.
- Germaine Pratt, Cincinnati's tackle leader, has 78 tackles, four TFL, one sack, and one interception this year.
- Vonn Bell leads the team with four interceptions, while also collecting 57 tackles, four TFL, 0.5 sacks, and six passes defended.
- Jacoby Brissett leads Cleveland with 2,608 yards on 236-of-368 passing with 12 touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 238 rushing yards (19.8 ypg) on 47 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Nick Chubb is his team's leading rusher with 217 carries for 1,119 yards, or 93.3 per game. He's found paydirt 12 times on the ground, as well.
- Kareem Hunt has run for 417 yards across 102 attempts, scoring three touchdowns.
- Amari Cooper's 832 receiving yards (69.3 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 61 receptions on 102 targets with seven touchdowns.
- Donovan Peoples-Jones has put up a 637-yard season so far with one touchdown. He's caught 45 passes on 68 targets.
- David Njoku's 41 receptions (on 52 targets) have netted him 464 yards (51.6 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Myles Garrett has 10 sacks to pace the team, and also has 11 TFL and 33 tackles.
- So far Grant Delpit leads the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has totaled 70 tackles, one TFL, and one interception this season.
Get your Gamble on with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA),1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).