In the AFC Divisional round of the NFL Playoffs, the Buffalo Bills (13-3) and Cincinnati Bengals (12-4) hit the field at Highmark Stadium on Sunday, January 22, 2023. The Bills last played against the New England Patriots, and they came out on top 35-23. The Bengals picked up a 27-16 victory last time out against the Ravens.
The Bills are favorites (-6) over the Bengals.
Start Winning with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, January 22, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Orchard Park, New York
- Stadium: Highmark Stadium
- Spread Favorite: Bills (-6)
- Moneyline: Bills (-250), Bengals (+210)
Bills Betting Info
- The Bills put together an 8-8-0 ATS record in the regular season, and are 0-1-0 in the playoffs.
- The Bills have an ATS record of 5-6 when playing as at least 6-point favorites this season (regular season and playoffs).
- Bills games did not hit the over once in the regular season, and it's been zero of one in the playoffs.
- The Bills were the moneyline favorite 16 total times during the regular season. They finished 13-3 in those games. When favored on the moneyline in the postseason, they are 1-0.
- The Bills have gone 9-2 in the regular season and playoffs in games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -250 or shorter (81.8%).
Bengals Betting Info
- Cincinnati covered 13 times in 16 chances against the spread during the regular season, and is 0-1-0 ATS in the postseason.
- In the regular season, not one Cincinnati game went over the point total, and it's been zero of one in the playoffs.
- The Bengals split the two games they played as underdogs in the regular season, and are 0-0 in the playoffs.
- The Bengals have not entered a game in the regular season or playoffs with longer moneyline odds than +210.
View the latest odds and lines with Tipico NFL Sportsbook today.
Bills vs. Bengals Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Bills and Bengals
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
Follow the links to explore Stefon Diggs, Josh Allen, and Devin Singletary player props.
- Josh Allen leads Buffalo with 4,283 yards (267.7 ypg) on 359-of-567 passing with 35 touchdowns and 14 interceptions this season. He also has 762 rushing yards on 124 carries while scoring seven touchdowns on the ground.
- Devin Singletary has racked up 819 yards on 177 carries while finding paydirt five times. He's also caught 38 passes for 280 yards (17.5 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- Stefon Diggs leads his squad with 1,429 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 108 receptions (out of 154 targets) and scored 11 touchdowns.
- Gabriel Davis has caught 48 passes for 836 yards (55.7 yards per game) and seven touchdowns this year.
- Dawson Knox has been the target of 65 passes and racked up 48 catches for 517 yards, an average of 34.5 yards per contest. He's found the end zone six times through the air this season.
- Gregory Rousseau has eight sacks to pace the team, and also has 10 TFL and 37 tackles.
- Tremaine Edmunds, Buffalo's tackle leader, has 102 tackles, five TFL, one sack, and one interception this year.
- Jordan Poyer leads the team with four interceptions, while also collecting 63 tackles, four TFL, and eight passes defended.
Click the links to check out Joe Burrow, Ja'Marr Chase, and Joe Mixon player props.
- Joe Burrow has compiled 4,475 yards (279.7 yards per game) while completing 68.3% of his passes and recording 35 touchdown passes with 12 interceptions this season. He's also rushed for 257 yards with five touchdowns.
- Joe Mixon is his team's leading rusher with 210 carries for 814 yards, or 58.1 per game. He's found the end zone seven times on the ground, as well. Mixon has also chipped in with 60 catches for 441 yards and two receiving touchdowns.
- Samaje Perine has piled up 394 yards (on 95 attempts) with two touchdowns, while also catching 38 passes for 287 yards and four touchdowns.
- Ja'Marr Chase has hauled in 1,046 receiving yards on 87 catches to pace his team this season while scoring nine touchdowns as a receiver.
- Tee Higgins has racked up 1,029 receiving yards (64.3 yards per game) and seven touchdowns on 74 receptions.
- Tyler Boyd has racked up 762 reciving yards (47.6 ypg) and five touchdowns this season.
- Trey Hendrickson has eight sacks to pace the team, and also has six TFL and 32 tackles.
- Logan Wilson is the team's leading tackler this year. He's collected 123 tackles, three TFL, 2.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Vonn Bell has a team-leading four interceptions to go along with 77 tackles, four TFL, one sack, and eight passes defended.
Give me my Bonus with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA),1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).