In this season's Arizona Bowl, the Ohio Bobcats will face off against the Wyoming Cowboys. The Bobcats are slight favorites (-2.5). The matchup has an over/under of 41.5 points.
The Bobcats (-2.5) are slight favorites in their matchup with the Cowboys. The total is set at 41.5 points.
Win Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, December 30, 2022
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: Barstool Sports
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
- Stadium: Arizona Stadium
- Spread Favorite: Ohio (-2.5)
- Moneyline: Ohio (-139), Wyoming (+116)
- Total: 41.5 Points
Ohio Betting Info
- Ohio is 9-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 2.5-point or better favorites, Ohio is 4-1.
- This season, seven of Ohio's 13 games have go over the point total.
- The Bobcats were favored on the moneyline five times this season, and won each of those games.
- The Bobcats have played four times with moneyline odds of -139 or shorter, and won in each game.
Wyoming Betting Info
- Wyoming is 6-6-0 against the spread this year.
- Wyoming's ATS record as 2.5-point underdogs or more is 4-3.
- There have been five Wyoming games (out of 12) that hit the over this year.
- The Cowboys have been underdogs in seven games this season and won two (28.6%) of those contests.
- The Cowboys have a record of 1-2 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +116 on the moneyline.
Ohio vs. Wyoming Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Bobcats and Cowboys
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Kurtis Rourke has compiled 3,256 yards (250.5 ypg) on 244-of-353 passing with 25 touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 249 rushing yards (19.2 ypg) on 74 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- Sieh Bangura has 940 rushing yards on 197 carries with 12 touchdowns. He's also added 22 catches for 203 yards (15.6 per game) and two touchdowns via the passing game.
- Nolan McCormick has carried the ball 81 times for 283 yards (21.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Sam Wiglusz's 856 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 93 times and has registered 70 catches and 11 touchdowns.
- Jacoby Jones has put up a 732-yard season so far with five touchdowns, hauling in 42 passes on 56 targets.
- James Bostic's 32 grabs have yielded 592 yards and one touchdown.
- Bryce Houston leads the team with 5.5 sacks, and also has 8.0 TFL and 64 tackles.
- Keye Thompson, Ohio's top tackler, has 84 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception this year.
- Tariq Drake has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 41 tackles and three passes defended to his name.
- Andrew Peasley leads Wyoming with 1,388 yards on 126-of-245 passing with nine touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 330 rushing yards (27.5 ypg) on 70 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Titus Swen has rushed 207 times for 1,039 yards, with eight touchdowns.
- Dawaiian McNeely has run for 356 yards across 63 carries, scoring one touchdown.
- Joshua Cobbs paces his team with 407 receiving yards on 35 catches with two touchdowns.
- Wyatt Wieland has racked up 289 receiving yards (24.1 yards per game) and one touchdown on 21 receptions.
- Treyton Welch's 24 targets have resulted in 17 catches for 217 yards and four touchdowns.
- DeVonne Harris leads the team with 8.5 sacks, and also has 10.0 TFL and 42 tackles.
- Easton Gibbs, Wyoming's top tackler, has 69 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two sacks this year.
- Cameron Stone leads the team with two interceptions, while also collecting 22 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and five passes defended.
Get your Gamble on with Tipico Sportsbook
Ohio vs. Wyoming Over/Under Trends
- Ohio's games this season have gone over this contest's total of 41.5 points 11 times.
- Wyoming has played seven games this season that ended with a combined score over 41.5 points.
- The average point total in Ohio's contests this year is 58.2, 16.7 more than this matchup's over/under.
- Wyoming's games this year have had a 46.0-point total on average, 4.5 more points than this matchup's over/under.
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA),1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).