The Boston Celtics and the Miami Heat will square off in a decisive Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
Thursday's matchup between the Celtics and the Heat features the Celtics as healthy 8.5-point favorites. The matchup has a point total of 215.5.
Play Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TNT
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: TD Garden
Celtics vs Heat Betting Information
Our NBA Sportsbook contains all the latest NBA Basketball Odds.
Celtics Trends & Betting Info
- The Celtics have put together a 38-35-0 record against the spread this season.
- Boston is 12-14 ATS this season when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Boston is 50-20 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 71.4%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -320 or shorter, Boston has gone 18-10 (64.3% win percentage).
- A total of 27 out of the Celtics' 73 games this season have gone over the point total.
Heat Trends & Betting Info
- The Heat are 25-46-0 ATS this year.
- The Heat have been an underdog by 8.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- This season, Miami has been the underdog 23 times and won 10, or 43.5%, of those games.
- Miami has a record of 1-1 when it is set as the underdog by +260 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- A total of 23 Heat games this season have gone over the point total.
Find the latest NBA live lines and odds with Tipico Sportsbook.
Celtics vs. Heat Comparison
||Field Goal %
||Field Goal % Allowed
Celtics Key Players
- Jayson Tatum averages 30.1 points, 8.8 rebounds and 4.6 assists per game.
- Marcus Smart puts up 11.5 points per game and adds 3.1 rebounds and 6.3 assists for the Celtics.
- Tatum leads active Celtics in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Smart averages 1.5 steals per game, while Derrick White swats 0.9 shots per contest.
Heat Key Players
- Bam Adebayo scores 20.4 points per game. He also records 9.2 rebounds and averages 3.2 assists per game.
- Jimmy Butler also adds 22.9 points, 5.9 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game.
- Max Strus is the top scorer from deep for the Heat (among active players), hitting 2.5 threes per game.
- Adebayo swats 0.8 shots per game on average this season. Butler helps out on the defensive side with 1.8 steals per game.
Ready to Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook?
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).