The Boise State Broncos (8-3) are heavy favorites -- expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -17) -- against the Utah State Aggies (6-5) in a matchup of two conference rivals. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 51.5.
The Broncos are the favorite (-17) in a projected lopsided game with the Aggies. The total is set at 51.5 points.
Make your Picks with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Boise, Idaho
- Stadium: Albertsons Stadium
- Spread Favorite: Boise State (-17)
- Moneyline: Boise State (-816), Utah State (+562)
- Total: 51.5 Points
Boise State Betting Info
- Against the spread, Boise State is 5-5-1 this season.
- As at least a 17-point favorite, Boise State has two wins ATS (2-1-1).
- There have been five Boise State games (of 11) that hit the over this year.
- When playing as the moneyline favorite, the Broncos have won 77.8% of the time (7-2).
- The Broncos have played four times with moneyline odds of -816 or shorter, and claimed a victory in each game.
Utah State Betting Info
- Against the spread, Utah State is 4-7-0 this year.
- Utah State has won once ATS (1-1) as a 17-point underdog or more this season.
- There have been four Utah State games (out of 11) that hit the over this season.
- The Aggies have won one of the four games they've played as underdogs this season.
- The Aggies have been at least a +562 moneyline underdog two times this season, but lost all of those games.
Boise State vs. Utah State Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Broncos and Aggies
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
Boise State Leaders
- Taylen Green has recorded 1,491 yards (135.5 ypg) on 122-of-189 passing with eight touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 341 rushing yards (31 ypg) on 54 carries while scoring seven touchdowns on the ground.
- George Holani has racked up 977 yards on 185 carries while finding paydirt 10 times as a runner.
- Ashton Jeanty has piled up 581 yards on 108 attempts, scoring six times.
- Stefan Cobbs' team-high 396 yards as a receiver have come on 29 receptions (out of 57 targets) with two touchdowns.
- Billy Bowens has hauled in 26 receptions totaling 388 yards, finding the end zone four times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- LaTrell Caples has been the target of 55 passes and hauled in 37 receptions for 361 yards, an average of 32.8 yards per contest. He's found the end zone three times through the air this season.
- Ezekiel Noa has racked up 4.5 sacks to pace the team, while also picking up three TFL, 33 tackles, and one interception.
- DJ Schramm, Boise State's top tackler, has 56 tackles, three TFL, and 0.5 sacks this year.
- JL Skinner has a team-high four interceptions to go along with 37 tackles and five passes defended.
Utah State Leaders
- Cooper Legas leads Utah State with 1,159 yards on 105-of-170 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 227 rushing yards (20.6 ypg) on 81 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Calvin Tyler Jr. has rushed for 978 yards on 219 carries so far this year while scoring six times on the ground.
- Robert Briggs has been given 74 carries and totaled 353 yards with one touchdown.
- Brian Cobbs paces his team with 739 receiving yards on 62 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Terrell Vaughn has 45 receptions (on 65 targets) for a total of 472 yards (42.9 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Justin McGriff's 57 targets have resulted in 25 receptions for 374 yards and four touchdowns.
- Daniel Grzesiak has 6.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has six TFL and 29 tackles.
- Utah State's tackle leader, AJ Vongphachanh, has 61 tackles, three TFL, and two sacks this year.
- Ike Larsen leads the team with four interceptions, while also recording 25 tackles, three TFL, two sacks, and five passes defended.
Ready to Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook?
Boise State vs. Utah State Over/Under Trends
- Boise State's games this season have featured more combined points than this contest's total of 51.5 points three times.
- Utah State has played six games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 51.5 points.
- Boise State has had an average of 46.9 points in their games this season, 4.6 fewer than this matchup's total.
- Utah State's average game total this season has been 54.1, 2.6 more points than this matchup's over/under.
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation.
Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 800-994-8448 (IN), 1-800-589-9966 (OH).