In this year's College Football Playoff National Championship, the Georgia Bulldogs (14-0) will face off against the TCU Horned Frogs (13-1). The Bulldogs are heavy favorites (-13.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 63.5.
The Horned Frogs are heavy, 13.5-point underdogs against the Bulldogs (the game has an over/under of 63.5 points).
Make your Picks with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Monday, January 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Inglewood, California
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
- Spread Favorite: Georgia (-13.5)
- Moneyline: Georgia (-492), TCU (+372)
- Total: 63.5 Points
Georgia Betting Info
- Georgia has seven wins in 14 games against the spread this season.
- For the year, Georgia is 6-6 as 13.5-point or better favorites.
- This year, six of Georgia's 14 games have gone over the point total.
- The Bulldogs have not yet lost when playing as the moneyline favorite, going 12-0 in those matchups this season.
- The Bulldogs have won all 10 games they have played with moneyline odds of -492 or shorter.
TCU Betting Info
- TCU has covered the spread 10 times in 14 games.
- Of 14 TCU games so far this year, eight have gone over the total.
- This season, the Horned Frogs have been listed as the underdog in three games but won them all.
- The Horned Frogs have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +372 odds on them winning this game.
Georgia vs. TCU Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Bulldogs and Horned Frogs
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Stetson Bennett has 3,818 passing yards for Georgia, completing 67.9% of his passes and throwing 23 touchdowns and seven interceptions this season. He's also contributed on the ground with 166 rushing yards (11.9 ypg) on 54 carries with eight rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Kenny McIntosh, has carried the ball 141 times for 779 yards (55.6 per game) and 10 touchdowns. He's proven to be a dual threat, racking up 500 receiving yards on 42 catches with two touchdowns through the air.
- Daijun Edwards has racked up 745 yards on 134 carries, scoring seven times.
- Brock Bowers' leads his squad with 790 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 56 catches (out of 81 targets) and scored six touchdowns.
- Ladd McConkey has hauled in 53 receptions totaling 674 yards, finding the end zone five times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Jamon Dumas-Johnson has collected four sacks to lead the team, while also recording eight TFL and 52 tackles.
- Smael Mondon Jr. is the team's leading tackler this year. He's racked up 56 tackles, four TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- Christopher Smith leads the team with three interceptions, while also putting up 43 tackles, four TFL, one sack, and three passes defended.
- Max Duggan leads TCU with 3,546 yards on 253-of-397 passing with 32 touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 461 rushing yards (32.9 ypg) on 127 carries while scoring eight touchdowns on the ground.
- Kendre Miller is his team's leading rusher with 224 carries for 1,399 yards, or 99.9 per game. He's found the end zone 17 times on the ground, as well.
- Emari Demercado has compiled 622 yards on 107 carries with six touchdowns.
- Quentin Johnston leads his team with 1,066 receiving yards on 59 catches with six touchdowns.
- Taye Barber has collected 605 receiving yards (43.2 yards per game) and five touchdowns on 36 receptions.
- Derius Davis' 60 targets have resulted in 37 catches for 430 yards and five touchdowns.
- Dylan Horton has collected 10 sacks to lead the team, while also picking up 10 TFL and 40 tackles.
- Jamoi Hodge is the team's top-tackler this year. He's collected 82 tackles, nine TFL, 4.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Bud Clark has picked off a team-high five passes. He also has 36 tackles, one TFL, and five passes defended to his name.
Ready to Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook?
Georgia vs. TCU Over/Under Trends
- In three games this season, Georgia and its opponents have scored more than 63.5 combined points.
- TCU and its opponents have combined to score more than 63.5 points in nine of 14 games this season.
- Georgia has an average point total of 55.7 in their matchups this year, 7.8 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for TCU's outings this season is 63.1, 0.4 fewer points than this game's total.
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA),1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).