The oddsmakers think the SEC Championship Game between the Georgia Bulldogs and LSU Tigers will be no contest, with the Bulldogs expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -17.5). The action kicks off at 4:00 PM ET on December 3, 2022, airing on CBS from Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia. The matchup has an over/under of 52 points.
The Tigers are massive, 17.5-point underdogs against the Bulldogs (the game's total is 52 points).
Win Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Spread Favorite: Georgia (-17.5)
- Moneyline: Georgia (-965), LSU (+619)
- Total: 52 Points
Georgia Betting Info
- Against the spread, Georgia is 6-6-0 this season.
- Against the spread as 17.5-point or better favorites, Georgia is 3-6.
- There have been four Georgia games (of 12) that hit the over this season.
- The Bulldogs have not yet lost when playing as the moneyline favorite, going 10-0 in those matchups this season.
- The Bulldogs have won all seven games they have played with moneyline odds of -965 or shorter.
LSU Betting Info
- LSU is 7-5-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, six of LSU's 12 games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Tigers have been the underdog four times and won three of those games.
- The Tigers have played as an underdog of +619 or more once this season and won that game.
Georgia vs. LSU Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Bulldogs and Tigers
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Stetson Bennett has thrown for 3,146 yards (262.2 ypg) to lead Georgia, completing 67% of his passes and collecting 16 touchdown passes compared to six interceptions this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 190 rushing yards on 45 carries with seven rushing touchdowns.
- Kenny McIntosh has racked up 654 rushing yards on 122 carries, scoring eight touchdowns. He's also added 432 yards (36.0 per game) on 35 catches with one touchdown.
- Daijun Edwards has carried the ball 114 times for 610 yards (50.8 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- Brock Bowers' team-leading 645 yards as a receiver have come on 46 receptions (out of 70 targets) with five touchdowns.
- Ladd McConkey has hauled in 46 receptions totaling 606 yards, finding the end zone four times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Nolan Smith has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and also has 6.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- Malaki Starks, Georgia's tackle leader, has 46 tackles and two interceptions this year.
- Kelee Ringo has a team-high two interceptions to go along with 27 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two passes defended.
- Jayden Daniels has thrown for 2,566 yards on 238-of-347 passing with 15 touchdowns and two interceptions this season. He has chipped on the ground, as well, with 824 yards and 11 rushing touchdowns.
- Josh Williams has piled up 481 yards (on 92 carries) with six touchdowns.
- Malik Nabers has hauled in 726 receiving yards on 58 receptions to pace his team so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Kayshon Boutte has 42 receptions (on 61 targets) for a total of 431 yards (35.9 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Jaray Jenkins' 38 targets have resulted in 24 grabs for 332 yards and five touchdowns.
- Harold Perkins has 7.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has 8.0 TFL, 38 tackles, and one interception.
- Micah Baskerville, LSU's leading tackler, has 68 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception this year.
- Perkins has a team-leading one interception to go along with 38 tackles, 8.0 TFL, 7.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
Get in on the Action with Tipico Sportsbook
Georgia vs. LSU Over/Under Trends
- Georgia's 12 games this season have gone over this contest's total of 52 points seven times.
- LSU games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 52 points in six of 12 outings.
- Georgia's contests this year have an average total of 55.5, 3.5 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for LSU's matchups this season is 53.6, 1.6 more points than this game's point total.
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation.
Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 800-994-8448 (IN), 1-800-589-9966 (OH).