In a battle of two conference rivals, the Buffalo Bulls (5-6) will play the Akron Zips (2-9). The Bulls are big favorites (-11). The game has an over/under of 55 points.
The Zips are big, 11-point underdogs in their matchup with the Bulls (the game has an over/under of 55 points).
Play Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, December 2, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Buffalo, New York
- Stadium: UB Stadium
- Spread Favorite: Buffalo (-11)
- Moneyline: Buffalo (-449), Akron (+344)
- Total: 55 Points
Buffalo Betting Info
- Buffalo has covered the spread six times in 11 games.
- Buffalo has covered every time (1-0) as an 11-point favorite or greater this year.
- This season, seven of Buffalo's 11 games have gone over the point total.
- The Bulls have won 50% of the time they have played as moneyline favorites (3-3).
- The Bulls have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -449 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
Akron Betting Info
- Akron has six wins in 11 contests against the spread this season.
- As 11-point underdogs or greater, Akron is 3-2 against the spread.
- There have been five Akron games (out of 11) that went over the total this year.
- The Zips have entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won once.
- The Zips have not won as an underdog of +344 or more on the moneyline this season in five such games.
Buffalo vs. Akron Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Bulls and Zips
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Cole Snyder has recorded 2,501 yards (227.4 ypg) on 227-of-379 passing with 14 touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 139 rushing yards (12.6 ypg) on 100 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- Ron Cook Jr. has carried the ball 139 times for a team-high 600 yards on the ground and has found the end zone four times as a runner. He's also tacked on 16 catches for 207 yards (18.8 per game).
- Mike Washington has been handed the ball 132 times this year and racked up 587 yards (53.4 per game) with seven touchdowns.
- Justin Marshall's leads his squad with 627 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 47 receptions (out of 76 targets) and scored six touchdowns.
- Quian Williams has caught 54 passes while averaging 55.7 yards per game and scoring four touchdowns.
- Jamari Gassett has been the target of 32 passes and compiled 27 receptions for 348 yards, an average of 31.6 yards per contest. He's found the end zone two times through the air this season.
- Ibrahim Kante has three sacks to pace the team, and also has three TFL and 13 tackles.
- Shaun Dolac, Buffalo's top tackler, has 68 tackles, six TFL, and two sacks this year.
- Marcus Fuqua has a team-leading five interceptions to go along with 28 tackles and six passes defended.
- DJ Iron has thrown for 2,592 yards on 255-of-381 passing with 10 touchdowns and seven interceptions this season. He has chipped on the ground, as well, with 312 yards and four rushing touchdowns.
- Cam Wiley is his team's leading rusher with 106 carries for 487 yards, or 44.3 per game. He's found paydirt five times on the ground, as well.
- Alex Adams has hauled in 837 receiving yards on 56 receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring eight touchdowns as a receiver.
- Shocky Jacques-Louis has 69 receptions (on 99 targets) for a total of 817 yards (74.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Daniel George's 99 targets have resulted in 60 catches for 688 yards and one touchdown.
- Victor Jones has 4.5 sacks to pace the team, and also has nine TFL and 41 tackles.
- Bubba Arslanian, Akron's tackle leader, has 83 tackles, six TFL, one sack, and one interception this year.
- Tyson Durant leads the team with two interceptions, while also collecting 26 tackles and two passes defended.
Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook
Buffalo vs. Akron Over/Under Trends
- In seven games this season, Buffalo and its opponents have gone over 55 combined points.
- Akron has combined with its opponent to score more than 55 points in six of 11 games this season.
- The average point total in Buffalo's outings this year is 55.5, 0.5 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Akron's contests this season is 56.8, 1.8 more points than this game's point total.
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation.
Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 800-994-8448 (IN), 1-800-589-9966 (OH).