The Kansas City Chiefs (14-3) and Jacksonville Jaguars (9-8) take the field in the AFC Divisional round of the NFL Playoffs at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium on Saturday, January 21, 2023. Last time out, the Chiefs picked up the win over the Las Vegas Raiders, 31-13. The Jaguars picked up a 20-16 win last time out against the Titans.
The Jaguars are 9.5-point underdogs against the Chiefs.
Bet Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium
- Spread Favorite: Chiefs (-9.5)
- Moneyline: Chiefs (-450), Jaguars (+360)
Chiefs Betting Info
- The Chiefs have a 7-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 9.5-point favorites this season, the Chiefs are 3-3 against the spread.
- The Chiefs have combined with their opponent to hit the over in one of 17 games with a set total (5.9%).
- The Chiefs have a 13-2 record in games they played as the moneyline favorite (winning 86.7% of those games).
- The Chiefs have played five times with moneyline odds of -450 or shorter, and earned a victory in each game.
Jaguars Betting Info
- Jacksonville covered eight times in 17 matchups with a spread during the regular season, and is 1-0-0 ATS in the postseason.
- Jacksonville has been an underdog by 9.5 points or more in the regular season and playoffs once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Games featuring Jacksonville hit the over just once in the regular season, and it's been zero of one in the playoffs.
- During the regular season, the Jaguars won seven out of 11 games, or 63.6%, in which they were the underdogs. They are 1-0 in the playoffs.
- The Jaguars have not entered a game in the regular season or playoffs with longer moneyline odds than +360.
Follow the NFL season with Tipico's NFL sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Jaguars Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Chiefs and Jaguars
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
Click the links to explore Travis Kelce and Patrick Mahomes II player props.
- Patrick Mahomes II has thrown for 5,250 yards, completing 67.1% of his passes and tossing 41 touchdowns and 12 interceptions this season. He's also run for 358 yards (21.1 ypg) on 61 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Isiah Pacheco, has carried the ball 170 times for 830 yards (48.8 per game), scoring five times.
- Travis Kelce's team-high 1,338 yards as a receiver have come on 110 receptions (out of 152 targets) with 12 touchdowns.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster has hauled in 78 receptions totaling 933 yards, finding the end zone three times as a receiver this campaign.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling's 42 grabs have turned into 687 yards and two touchdowns.
- Chris Jones leads the team with 15.5 sacks, and also has 17 TFL and 44 tackles.
- Kansas City's leading tackler, Nick Bolton, has 180 tackles, nine TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions this year.
- Juan Thornhill leads the team with three interceptions, while also collecting 71 tackles, four TFL, one sack, and nine passes defended.
Click the links to explore Travis Etienne, Trevor Lawrence, and Christian Kirk player props.
- Trevor Lawrence has thrown for 4,113 yards on 387-of-584 passing with 25 touchdowns and eight interceptions this season. He has chipped on the ground, as well, with 291 yards and five rushing touchdowns.
- Travis Etienne is his team's leading rusher with 220 carries for 1,125 yards, or 66.2 per game. He's found the end zone five times on the ground, as well. Etienne has also chipped in with 35 catches for 316 yards.
- Christian Kirk paces his squad with 1,108 receiving yards on 84 receptions with eight touchdowns.
- Zay Jones has collected 823 receiving yards (51.4 yards per game) and five touchdowns on 82 receptions.
- Evan Engram has racked up 766 reciving yards (45.1 ypg) and four touchdowns this season.
- Josh Allen paces the team with six sacks, and also has 11 TFL and 57 tackles.
- Foyesade Oluokun, Jacksonville's leading tackler, has 184 tackles, 11 TFL, and two sacks this year.
- Andre Cisco has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 70 tackles, one TFL, one sack, and 10 passes defended to his name.
Ready to Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook?
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA),1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).