The Indianapolis Colts (4-6-1) match up against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-7) at Lucas Oil Stadium on Monday, November 28, 2022. The Colts last played against the Philadelphia Eagles, and they were defeated 17-16. The Steelers came up short in their last outing by a final score of 37-30 against the Bengals.
The Steelers are small underdogs (+2.5) in their matchup against the Colts.
Win Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Monday, November 28, 2022
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Stadium: Lucas Oil Stadium
- Spread Favorite: Colts (-2.5)
- Moneyline: Colts (-145), Steelers (+125)
Colts Betting Info
- The Colts' ATS record is 5-6-0 this season.
- The Colts are winless against the spread (0-4) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- The Colts have not gone over point total in 11 games with a set over/under.
- The Colts have a 1-3-1 record in games they played as the moneyline favorite (winning 20% of those games).
- The Colts have played four times with moneyline odds of -145 or shorter, and lost each game.
Steelers Betting Info
- Pittsburgh's ATS record is 4-6-0 this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Steelers have a 3-5 record against the spread.
- Pittsburgh has not gone over a point total in 10 games with a set over/under.
- The Steelers have entered the game as underdogs nine times this season and won three of those games.
- The Steelers have a record of 2-5 when they're set as an underdog of +125 or more by oddsmakers this season.
Our NFL Sportsbook contains all the latest NFL live lines and odds.
Colts vs. Steelers Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Colts and Steelers
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Matt Ryan has thrown for 2,443 yards (222.1 ypg) to lead Indianapolis, completing 69.2% of his passes and tossing 10 touchdown passes compared to nine interceptions this season.
- Jonathan Taylor has 693 rushing yards on 151 carries with three touchdowns.
- This season, Deon Jackson has carried the ball 42 times for 130 yards (11.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Michael Pittman Jr.'s leads his squad with 678 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 67 catches (out of 92 targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Parris Campbell has put together a 440-yard season so far with three touchdowns, reeling in 44 passes on 60 targets.
- Alec Pierce has hauled in 28 receptions for 424 yards, an average of 38.5 yards per game. He's scored one time as a receiver this season.
- Yannick Ngakoue paces the team with 6.5 sacks, and also has four TFL and 21 tackles.
- Indianapolis' leading tackler, Zaire Franklin, has 109 tackles, eight TFL, and one sack this year.
- Rodney McLeod has a team-leading one interception to go along with 54 tackles, five TFL, and four passes defended.
- Kenny Pickett leads Pittsburgh with 1,426 yards on 155-of-237 passing with three touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 163 rushing yards (16.3 ypg) on 29 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, Najee Harris, has carried the ball 148 times for 550 yards (55 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Jaylen Warren has compiled 190 yards on 38 carries.
- Pat Freiermuth has racked up 482 receiving yards on 44 catches to pace his team so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Diontae Johnson has 51 receptions (on 86 targets) for a total of 456 yards (45.6 yards per game) this year.
- George Pickens' 33 grabs (on 53 targets) have netted him 453 yards (45.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Alex Highsmith has nine sacks to pace the team, and also has eight TFL and 37 tackles.
- Myles Jack, Pittsburgh's leading tackler, has 81 tackles and two TFL this year.
- Levi Wallace has a team-leading three interceptions to go along with 25 tackles and nine passes defended.
Hammer the Over (or Under) with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation.
Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 800-994-8448 (IN), 1-800-589-9966 (OH).