The Houston Texans (1-10-1) visit a streaking Dallas Cowboys (9-3) team on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at AT&T Stadium. The Cowboys have won three games in a row. The Cowboys last took to the field against the Indianapolis Colts, and they came out on top 54-19. In their most recent outing, the Texans took on the Browns and fell short by a final score of 27-14.
The Texans are big, 17-point underdogs against the Cowboys.
Make your Picks with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: AT&T Stadium
- Spread Favorite: Cowboys (-17)
- Moneyline: Cowboys (-2000), Texans (+950)
Cowboys Betting Info
- The Cowboys have posted a 8-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- None of the Cowboys' 12 games with a set total this season have hit the over.
- When playing as moneyline favorites, the Cowboys are 6-1 (winning 85.7% of the time).
- The Cowboys have not yet played a game with odds of -2000 or shorter on the moneyline.
Texans Betting Info
- Houston is 4-8-0 ATS this season.
- None of Houston's 12 games with a set total this year have hit the over.
- The Texans have won one, or 8.3%, of the 12 games they've played as underdogs this season.
- The Texans have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +950 odds on them winning this game.
Our NFL Sportsbook contains all the latest NFL live lines and odds.
Cowboys vs. Texans Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Cowboys and Texans
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Dak Prescott has thrown for 1,563 yards (223.3 ypg) to lead Dallas, completing 67.9% of his passes and tossing 13 touchdown passes compared to seven interceptions this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 71 rushing yards on 19 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Tony Pollard has carried the ball 148 times for a team-high 852 yards on the ground and has found the end zone eight times as a runner. He's also tacked on 25 catches for 259 yards (21.6 per game) and two touchdowns in the pass game.
- Ezekiel Elliott has collected 654 yards on 157 attempts, scoring eight times.
- CeeDee Lamb's 928 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 111 times and has registered 69 receptions and six touchdowns.
- Noah Brown has hauled in 30 receptions totaling 399 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Dalton Schultz has hauled in 35 catches for 343 yards, an average of 34.3 yards per game. He's scored three times as a receiver this season.
- Micah Parsons leads the team with 12 sacks, and also has 13 TFL and 52 tackles.
- Dallas' tackle leader, Donovan Wilson, has 78 tackles, five TFL, four sacks, and one interception this year.
- Daron Bland leads the team with three interceptions, while also putting up 26 tackles and four passes defended.
- Davis Mills has 2,144 passing yards, or 214.4 per game, so far this season. He has completed 61.9% of his passes and has thrown 11 touchdowns with 11 interceptions.
- Dameon Pierce is his team's leading rusher with 198 carries for 861 yards, or 71.8 per game. He's found paydirt three times on the ground, as well.
- Eno Benjamin has collected 299 yards (on 70 carries) with two touchdowns, while also grabbing 24 passes for 184 yards.
- Brandin Cooks' 520 receiving yards (52 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 44 catches on 71 targets with one touchdown.
- Nico Collins has totaled 481 receiving yards (48.1 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 37 receptions.
- Jordan Akins' 24 receptions (on 32 targets) have netted him 321 yards (32.1 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Jerry Hughes has racked up eight sacks to pace the team, while also picking up nine TFL, 27 tackles, and one interception.
- Jonathan Owens, Houston's leading tackler, has 97 tackles this year.
- Jalen Pitre leads the team with three interceptions, while also putting up 92 tackles, five TFL, one sack, and four passes defended.
Give me my Bonus with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA),1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).