The Western Carolina Catamounts (4-5) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Davidson Wildcats (6-3) on December 7, 2022 at John M. Belk Arena.
The Wildcats are currently massive 15.5-point favorites over the Catamounts. The matchup has a point total of 144.
Start Winning with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Davidson, North Carolina
- Arena: John M. Belk Arena
- Spread: Davidson -15.5
- Total: 144
- Moneyline: Davidson -1730, Western Carolina +900
View the latest NCAAM schedule with Tipico's NCAAM Sportsbook today.
Davidson Betting Info
- Davidson has put together a record of 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Davidson is winless against the spread when they are 15.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- The Wildcats have come away with five wins in the seven contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This is the best odds of a victory sportsbooks have given the Wildcats this season with a -1730 moneyline set for this game.
- Davidson's games have gone over the total four times out of nine chances this season.
Western Carolina Betting Info
- Western Carolina has put together a record of 3-5-1 against the spread this year.
- Western Carolina has yet to cover the spread (0-0-1) when playing as at least 15.5-point underdogs.
- The Catamounts have put together a 1-4 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 20% of those games).
- The Catamounts have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of +900 or longer.
- Games involving Western Carolina have hit the over four times this year.
Follow the college basketball season with Tipico's NCAA sportsbook.
Davidson vs. Western Carolina Comparison
||Western Carolina Stat
||Western Carolina Rank
||Field Goal %
||Field Goal % Allowed
Davidson Key Players
- The Wildcats leader in points and assists is Foster Loyer, who puts up 21.0 points per game to go with 5.6 assists.
- Sam Mennenga leads Davidson in rebounding, pulling down 7.2 rebounds per game while also scoring 16.7 points a contest.
- The Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Loyer, who knocks down 3.4 threes per game.
- Loyer is Davidson's leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Sean Logan leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
Western Carolina Key Players
- Tyzhaun Claude sits on top of the Catamounts leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 14.9 points and 8.9 rebounds per game.
- Vonterius Woolbright's assist statline leads Western Carolina; he records 4.2 assists per game.
- Tre Jackson is the top scorer from distance for the Catamounts, hitting 3.6 threes per game.
- Russell Jones (1.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for Western Carolina while Tyler Harris (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
Ready to Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook?
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 800-994-8448 (IN), 1-800-589-9966 (OH).