The Denver Nuggets and the Los Angeles Lakers will go head to head in Game 2 of the Western Conference Finals.
The Nuggets match up with the Lakers in a game that Denver is currently a favorite by 5.5 points. A 226.5-point over/under is set for the game.
Make your Picks with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Date: Thursday, May 18, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Ball Arena
Nuggets vs Lakers Betting Information
Check out our NBA scores live.
Nuggets Trends & Betting Info
- The Nuggets have covered 34 times in 63 matchups with a spread this season.
- Denver is 16-14 ATS this season when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Denver has put together a 33-14 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 70.2% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -210 or shorter, Denver has gone 22-8 (73.3% win percentage).
- In the Nuggets' 63 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 23 times.
Lakers Trends & Betting Info
- The Lakers have put together a 32-27-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Lakers are 7-8 ATS this season when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Los Angeles has won 18 out of the 40 games, or 45%, in which it has been the underdog.
- Los Angeles has a record of 4-8, a 33.3% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +180 or more by bookmakers this season.
- In the Lakers' 64 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 23 times.
Follow the NBA season with Tipico's NBA sportsbook.
Nuggets vs. Lakers Comparison
||Field Goal %
||Field Goal % Allowed
Nuggets Key Players
- Nikola Jokic averages 24.5 points and 11.8 rebounds per game, with 9.8 assists.
- The Nuggets get three three-pointers per game out of Michael Porter Jr..
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope averages 1.5 takeaways per game, and Aaron Gordon compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
Lakers Key Players
- LeBron James averages 28.9 points per game. He also collects 8.3 rebounds and racks up 6.8 assists per game.
- D'Angelo Russell adds 17.8 points, three rebounds and 6.2 assists per game to the team's offensive output, while Anthony Davis is on the books for 25.9 points, 12.5 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game.
- Malik Beasley is consistent from distance with 2.9 made threes per game.
- Jarred Vanderbilt averages 1.1 steals per game, and Davis collects two blocks per game.
Get in on the Action with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).