The Denver Nuggets and Miami Heat are doing battle in the NBA Finals, with Game 1 on tap.
The Nuggets are currently solid 8.5-point favorites against the Heat. The over/under is 218.5 points for the game.
Win Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Date: Thursday, June 1, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ABC
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Ball Arena
Nuggets vs Heat Betting Information
Find the latest NBA odds with Tipico Sportsbook.
Nuggets Trends & Betting Info
- The Nuggets have covered 34 times in 63 matchups with a spread this season.
- Denver has been favored by 8.5 points or more 16 times this season, and covered the spread in nine of those contests.
- Denver has been favored on the moneyline 47 times this season. They've gone 33-14 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -370 or shorter, Denver has a record of 9-3 (75% win percentage).
- Nuggets games have gone over the point total 23 out of 63 times this season.
Heat Trends & Betting Info
- The Heat have covered 25 times in 74 games with a spread this year.
- The Heat have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Miami has been underdogs in 23 games this season and won 10 (43.5%) of those contests.
- This season, Miami has won one of its two games when it is the underdog by at least +305 on the moneyline.
- The Heat and their opponents have combined to hit the over 23 out of 74 times this year.
Follow the NBA season with Tipico's NBA sportsbook.
Nuggets vs. Heat Comparison
||Field Goal %
||Field Goal % Allowed
Nuggets Key Players
- Nikola Jokic puts up 24.5 points and 11.8 rebounds and 9.8 assists per game.
- The Nuggets get three three-pointers per game out of Michael Porter Jr..
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope averages 1.5 steals per game, while Aaron Gordon swats 0.8 shots per contest.
Heat Key Players
- Bam Adebayo's averages this season are 20.4 points, 9.2 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game.
- Jimmy Butler adds 22.9 points, 5.9 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game to the team's offensive production.
- Max Strus is reliable from distance with 2.5 made threes per game.
- Adebayo swats 0.8 shots per game on average this season. Butler chips in on the defensive side with 1.8 steals per game.
Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).