The Denver Nuggets and Miami Heat are playing in the NBA Finals, with Game 2 on tap.
The Nuggets match up with the Heat in a game that Denver is currently a healthy favorite by 8.5 points. The over/under for the matchup is set at 216.5.
Start Winning with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ABC
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Ball Arena
Nuggets vs Heat Betting Information
Tipico offers NBA scores and odds live.
Nuggets Trends & Betting Info
- The Nuggets have compiled a 34-28-0 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 8.5-point favorites this season, Denver has an ATS record of 9-7.
- Denver has won 70.2% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (33-14).
- Denver has a record of 10-3 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -360 or shorter (winning 76.9%).
- Nuggets games have hit the over 23 out of 63 times this season.
Heat Trends & Betting Info
- The Heat have covered 25 times in 74 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Heat have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Miami has entered the game as underdogs 23 times this season and won 10, or 43.5%, of those games.
- Miami has a record of 1-1 when it is set as the underdog by +300 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- So far this year, 23 out of the Heat's 74 games with an over/under have hit the over.
Find the latest NBA live lines and odds with Tipico Sportsbook.
Nuggets vs. Heat Comparison
||Field Goal %
||Field Goal % Allowed
Nuggets Key Players
- The Nuggets get 24.5 points, 11.8 rebounds and 9.8 assists from Nikola Jokic.
- The Nuggets get three three-pointers per game out of Michael Porter Jr..
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope averages 1.5 steals per game, while Aaron Gordon has 0.8 blocks per contest.
Heat Key Players
- Bam Adebayo scores 20.4 points per game, while also pulling down 9.2 rebounds and dishing out 3.2 assists per game.
- Jimmy Butler adds 22.9 points, 5.9 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game to the team's offensive output.
- Max Strus is the top scorer from deep for the Heat (among active players), hitting 2.5 threes per game.
- Adebayo collects 0.8 blocks per game, and Butler averages 1.8 steals per game.
Get in on the Action with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).