In Game 3 of the NBA Finals, the Denver Nuggets will be seeking a win against Miami Heat.
Wednesday's matchup between the Nuggets and the Heat features the Nuggets as moderate 2.5-point favorites. The matchup's point total is 214.5.
Play Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ABC
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: FTX Arena
Nuggets vs Heat Betting Information
View the latest NBA schedule with Tipico's NBA Sportsbook today.
Nuggets Trends & Betting Info
- The Nuggets have won 34 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 28 times.
- Denver has been favored by 2.5 points or more 42 times this season, and covered the spread in 23 of those matchups.
- Denver has a 33-14 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 70.2% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -140 or shorter, Denver has a record of 29-12 (70.7% win percentage).
- A total of 23 out of the Nuggets' 63 games this season have hit the over.
Heat Trends & Betting Info
- The Heat have put together a 25-46-0 record against the spread this year.
- When playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Heat have an ATS record of 9-8.
- Miami has entered the game as underdogs 23 times this season and won 10, or 43.5%, of those games.
- This season, Miami has won seven of its 14 games, or 50%, when it is the underdog by at least +120 on the moneyline.
- Heat games have gone over the point total 23 out of 74 times this season.
Our NBA sportsbook contains all the latest NBA live lines and odds.
Nuggets vs. Heat Comparison
||Field Goal %
||Field Goal % Allowed
Nuggets Key Players
- Nikola Jokic averages 24.5 points and 11.8 rebounds per game, with 9.8 assists.
- Michael Porter Jr. makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Nuggets, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of three per contest.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope picks pockets to the tune of 1.5 takeaways per game, while Aaron Gordon records 0.8 rejections per contest.
Heat Key Players
- Bam Adebayo's averages this season include 20.4 points, 9.2 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game.
- Jimmy Butler adds 22.9 points, 5.9 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game to the team's cause.
- Max Strus is dependable from deep with 2.5 made threes per game.
- Adebayo collects 0.8 blocks per game, and Butler averages 1.8 steals per game.
Hammer the Over (or Under) with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).