In Game 4 of the NBA Finals, the Denver Nuggets will be seeking a win against Miami Heat.
Denver is a modest 3.5-point favorite against Miami when the Nuggets square off with the Heat on Friday. The game has a point total of 210.5.
Play Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Date: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ABC
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: FTX Arena
Nuggets vs Heat Betting Information
Tipico offers NBA scores and odds live.
Nuggets Trends & Betting Info
- The Nuggets have covered 34 times in 63 chances against the spread this season.
- Denver is 21-18 ATS this season when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Denver has gone 33-14 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 70.2%).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -160 or shorter, Denver has gone 25-11 (69.4% win percentage).
- Nuggets games have hit the over 23 out of 63 times this season.
Heat Trends & Betting Info
- The Heat have compiled a 25-46-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Heat have been an underdog by 3.5 points or more 14 times this season, and covered the spread in nine of those contests.
- This season, Miami has been the underdog 23 times and won 10, or 43.5%, of those games.
- Miami has a record of 6-6, a 50% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +140 or more by bookmakers this season.
- A total of 23 Heat games this season have hit the over.
View the latest odds and lines with Tipico Basketball Sportsbook today.
Nuggets vs. Heat Comparison
||Field Goal %
||Field Goal % Allowed
Nuggets Key Players
- Nikola Jokic averages 24.5 points and 11.8 rebounds per game, with 9.8 assists.
- Michael Porter Jr. leads active Nuggets in three-point shooting, making an average of three shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope averages 1.5 steals per game, while Aaron Gordon has 0.8 blocks per contest.
Heat Key Players
- Bam Adebayo's averages this season are 20.4 points, 9.2 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game.
- Jimmy Butler adds 22.9 points, 5.9 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game to the team's cause.
- Max Strus is the top scorer from deep for the Heat (among active players), hitting 2.5 threes per game.
- Adebayo records 0.8 blocks per game, and Butler averages 1.8 steals per game.
Ready to Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook?
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).