The Citadel Bulldogs (3-2) take on the Denver Pioneers (4-1) at Lakefront Arena on November 24, 2022.
The Pioneers match up against the Bulldogs in a game that Denver is currently a small favorite by 2.5 points. The over/under is 141 points for the matchup.
Win Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Lakefront Arena
- Spread: Denver -2.5
- Total: 141
- Moneyline: Denver -147, Citadel +125
Check out our NCAAM scores live.
Denver Betting Info
- Denver is 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 2.5-point favorites or more, Denver has an ATS record of 1-1.
- The Pioneers have come away with two wins in the three contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- The Pioneers have yet to play a game this season with better moneyline odds than -147.
- Denver's games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
Citadel Betting Info
- Citadel has covered the spread three times this season (3-1-0).
- Citadel is 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The Bulldogs have been listed as the moneyline underdog only two other times so far this season, and they lost both games.
- The Bulldogs have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of +125 or longer.
- Games involving Citadel have hit the over once this year.
Follow the college basketball season with Tipico's NCAA sportsbook.
Denver vs. Citadel Comparison
||Field Goal %
||Field Goal % Allowed
Denver Key Players
- The scoring leader for the Pioneers this season is Tevin Smith, who averages 15.4 points, 3.0 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game.
- Tyree Corbett leads Denver in rebounding, averaging 8.8 per game, while Tommy Bruner leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.4 in each contest.
- The Pioneers get the most three-point shooting production out of Bruner, who knocks down 1.2 threes per game.
- Touko Tainamo and Lukas Kisunas lead Denver on the defensive end, with Tainamo leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Kisunas in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Citadel Key Players
- Austin Ash puts up 17.0 points per game to be the top scorer for the Bulldogs.
- Citadel's leader in rebounds is Stephen Clark with 7.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Madison Durr with 4.2 per game.
- Ash is reliable from three-point range and leads the Bulldogs with 3.8 made threes per game.
- Citadel's leader in steals is Elijah Morgan with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Clark with 2.0 per game.
Hammer the Over (or Under) with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 800-994-8448 (IN), 1-800-589-9966 (OH).