The Georgia Southern Eagles are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -5), in their Camellia Bowl matchup versus the Buffalo Bulls. The predicted point total for the game is 67.5.
The Eagles are 5-point favorites in their matchup with the Bulls. The over/under is set at 67.5 points.
Win Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 27, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Montgomery, Alabama
- Stadium: Cramton Bowl
- Spread Favorite: Georgia Southern (-5)
- Moneyline: Georgia Southern (-201), Buffalo (+164)
- Total: 67.5 Points
Georgia Southern Betting Info
- Georgia Southern has beaten the spread seven times in 12 games.
- Georgia Southern has covered every time (2-0) as a 5-point favorite or greater this year.
- This season, six of Georgia Southern's 12 games have hit the over.
- The Eagles have been moneyline favorites one other time this season, a game they won.
- The Eagles have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -201 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
Buffalo Betting Info
- Buffalo has six wins in 12 contests against the spread this season.
- As 5-point underdogs or greater, Buffalo is 3-0-1 against the spread.
- Of 12 Buffalo games so far this season, seven have gone over the total.
- The Bulls have entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won twice.
- This season, the Bulls have won two of their four games when they're the underdog by at least +164 on the moneyline.
Georgia Southern vs. Buffalo Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Eagles and Bulls
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
Georgia Southern Leaders
- Kyle Vantrease has 3,896 yards passing for Georgia Southern, completing 61.3% of his passes and collecting 25 touchdowns and 15 interceptions this season.
- Jalen White has racked up 915 yards on 162 carries while finding paydirt 10 times. He's also caught 22 passes for 217 yards (18.1 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- This season, Gerald Green has carried the ball 86 times for 475 yards (39.6 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Khaleb Hood's team-high 892 yards as a receiver have come on 79 receptions (out of 120 targets) with three touchdowns.
- Derwin Burgess Jr. has caught 58 passes while averaging 59.8 yards per game and scoring seven touchdowns.
- Jeremy Singleton has been the target of 103 passes and hauled in 66 receptions for 713 yards, an average of 59.4 yards per contest. He's found the end zone two times through the air this season.
- Justin Ellis has racked up 4.5 sacks to pace the team, while also picking up four TFL and 22 tackles.
- Anthony Wilson, Georgia Southern's tackle leader, has 27 tackles, two TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception this year.
- Tyler Bride leads the team with two interceptions, while also recording 11 tackles, two TFL, and two passes defended.
- Cole Snyder has put up 2,765 passing yards, or 230.4 per game, so far this season. He has completed 59.2% of his passes and has tossed 17 touchdowns with eight interceptions. He's also contributed on the ground with 11.7 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner four times.
- The team's top rusher, Mike Washington, has carried the ball 143 times for 606 yards (50.5 per game) with seven touchdowns.
- Ron Cook Jr. has racked up 600 yards (on 139 attempts) with four touchdowns, while also grabbing 16 passes for 207 yards.
- Justin Marshall has racked up 710 receiving yards on 53 receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring eight touchdowns as a receiver.
- Quian Williams has put together a 643-yard season so far with five touchdowns. He's caught 56 passes on 91 targets.
- Jamari Gassett's 28 catches (on 33 targets) have netted him 347 yards (28.9 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Shaun Dolac, the team's tackle and sacks leader, has recorded 4.5 sacks, eight TFL and 79 tackles.
- Marcus Fuqua leads the team with seven interceptions, while also putting up 34 tackles and eight passes defended.
Get in on the Action with Tipico Sportsbook
Georgia Southern vs. Buffalo Over/Under Trends
- In five games this season, Georgia Southern and its opponents have scored more than 67.5 total points.
- Buffalo has played three games this season that ended with a combined score over 67.5 points.
- Georgia Southern has an average point total of 62.8 in their matchups this year, 4.7 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Buffalo's contests this season have a 55.5-point average over/under, 12 fewer points than this game's total.
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA),1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).