The Philadelphia Eagles (11-1) bring a three-game winning streak into a meeting against the New York Giants (7-4-1) on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at MetLife Stadium. Last time out, the Eagles took down the Tennessee Titans, 35-10. In their most recent outing, the Giants took on the Commanders and finished the matchup tied at 20.
The Giants are touchdown underdogs against the Eagles.
Bet Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
- Spread Favorite: Eagles (-7)
- Moneyline: Eagles (-320), Giants (+260)
Eagles Betting Info
- The Eagles have posted a 7-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 7-point favorites this season, the Eagles are 1-2 against the spread.
- The Eagles have combined with their opponent to go over in one of 12 games with a set total (8.3%).
- When playing as the moneyline favorite, the Eagles have won 91.7% of the time (11-1).
- The Eagles have a record of 2-1 when they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -320 or shorter (66.7%).
Giants Betting Info
- New York has a 9-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- New York is a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this year.
- New York has not gone over a point total in 12 games with a set over/under.
- The Giants have won four of the seven games they've played as underdogs this season.
- The Giants have entered two games this season as the underdog by +260 or more and are 1-1 in those contests.
Stay with the story and check out the NFL live lines and odds with Tipico Sportsbook.
Eagles vs. Giants Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Eagles and Giants
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Jalen Hurts has thrown for 2,940 yards, completing 68.1% of his passes and recording 20 touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He's also run for 609 yards (50.8 ypg) on 132 carries with nine rushing touchdowns.
- Miles Sanders has 924 rushing yards on 187 carries with nine touchdowns.
- A.J. Brown has hauled in 61 receptions for 950 yards (79.2 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone nine times as a receiver.
- DeVonta Smith has caught 61 passes for 711 yards (59.3 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Quez Watkins has racked up 22 grabs for 296 yards, an average of 24.7 yards per game. He's scored three times as a receiver this season.
- Haason Reddick leads the team with nine sacks, and also has six TFL and 33 tackles.
- T.J. Edwards is the team's leading tackler this year. He's collected 109 tackles, seven TFL, and two sacks.
- James Bradberry has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 30 tackles, one TFL, and 14 passes defended to his name.
- Daniel Jones has been a dual threat for New York this season. He has 2,365 passing yards (197.1 per game) while completing 66% of his passes. He's tossed 11 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. On the ground, he's compiled 522 yards (43.5 ypg) on 91 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Saquon Barkley has rushed 242 times for a team-high 1,055 yards (87.9 per game) with eight touchdowns. He also leads the team through the air, as his 40 receptions this season are good for 241 yards.
- Darius Slayton's 566 receiving yards (51.5 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 33 catches on 52 targets with two touchdowns.
- Richie James Jr. has caught 31 passes and compiled 300 receiving yards (25 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Dexter Lawrence has six sacks to pace the team, and also has five TFL and 54 tackles.
- So far Julian Love leads the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has racked up 88 tackles, six TFL, one sack, and two interceptions this season.
Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA),1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).