The Bowling Green Falcons are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -3.5), in their Quick Lane Bowl game against the New Mexico State Aggies. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 48.5.
The Falcons are 3.5-point favorites in their matchup with the Aggies. The over/under is set at 48.5 points.
Play Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Monday, December 26, 2022
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Ford Field
- Spread Favorite: Bowling Green (-3.5)
- Moneyline: Bowling Green (-170), New Mexico State (+142)
- Total: 48.5 Points
Bowling Green Betting Info
- Bowling Green has beaten the spread four times in 12 games.
- Bowling Green has yet to win ATS (0-3) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites this season.
- Out of 12 Bowling Green games so far this season, seven have gone over the total.
- When playing as moneyline favorites, the Falcons are 2-1 (winning 66.7% of the time).
- The Falcons have gone 2-0 (winning 66.7% of their games) when playing with moneyline odds of -170 or shorter.
New Mexico State Betting Info
- New Mexico State has beaten the spread seven times in 12 games.
- New Mexico State's ATS record as 3.5-point underdogs or greater is 3-4.
- New Mexico State has seen six of its 12 games go over the point total.
- This season, the Aggies have won two out of the six games in which they've been the underdog.
- The Aggies are 1-0 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +142 or more on the moneyline.
Bowling Green vs. New Mexico State Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Falcons and Aggies
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
Bowling Green Leaders
- Matt McDonald has compiled 2,636 yards (219.7 ypg) on 229-of-375 passing with 22 touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season.
- Jaison Patterson has carried the ball 129 times for a team-high 563 yards on the ground and has found the end zone one time as a runner.
- Jamal Johnson has piled up 232 yards on 50 attempts.
- Odieu Hiliare's 720 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 85 times and has collected 55 catches and six touchdowns.
- Tyrone Broden has put together a 473-yard season so far with six touchdowns, reeling in 30 passes on 57 targets.
- Christian Sims has a total of 402 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 41 throws and scoring two touchdowns.
- Karl Brooks leads the team with 9.5 sacks, and also has 13 TFL and 39 tackles.
- Chris Bacon is the team's leading tackler this year. He's racked up 50 tackles, one TFL, and one interception.
- Trent Simms has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 35 tackles, one TFL, and two passes defended.
New Mexico State Leaders
- Diego Pavia has been a dual threat for New Mexico State this season. He has 1,275 passing yards (106.3 per game) while completing 51.9% of his passes. He's tossed 11 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. On the ground, he's compiled 443 yards (36.9 ypg) on 81 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- Star Thomas is his team's leading rusher with 99 carries for 472 yards, or 39.3 per game. He's found the end zone five times on the ground, as well.
- Justice Powers' 398 receiving yards (33.2 yards per game) are a team high. He has 19 catches on 38 targets with one touchdown.
- Kordell David has put together a 289-yard season so far with four touchdowns. He's caught 19 passes on 43 targets.
- Jonathan Brady's 32 targets have resulted in 19 receptions for 267 yards and three touchdowns.
- Lazarus Williams has 6.5 sacks to pace the team, and also has seven TFL and 18 tackles.
- Chris Ojoh is the team's leading tackler this year. He's collected 65 tackles, eight TFL, and 5.5 sacks.
- Syrus Dumas has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 22 tackles, two TFL, and two passes defended to his name.
Hammer the Over (or Under) with Tipico Sportsbook
Bowling Green vs. New Mexico State Over/Under Trends
- Bowling Green's 12 games this season have gone over this contest's total of 48.5 points eight times.
- New Mexico State has combined with its opponents to score more than 48.5 points in six of 12 games this season.
- The average total in Bowling Green's contests this year is 51.9, 3.4 more points than this game's over/under.
- New Mexico State has a 48.2-point average over/under in their contests this season, 0.3 fewer points than this game's total.
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA),1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).