In this season's AAC Championship Game, the Tulane Green Wave are the favorites, but by less than a touchdown (-4) over the UCF Knights. Yulman Stadium in New Orleans, Louisiana will host the matchup on December 3, 2022, starting at 4:00 PM ET on ABC. An over/under of 57 points has been set for the matchup.
The Knights are 4-point underdogs in their matchup with the Green Wave (the game has an over/under of 57 points).
Make your Picks with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Stadium: Yulman Stadium
- Spread Favorite: Tulane (-4)
- Moneyline: Tulane (-179), UCF (+152)
- Total: 57 Points
Tulane Betting Info
- Tulane has covered the spread 10 times in 12 games.
- Against the spread as 4-point or better favorites, Tulane is 5-1.
- Tulane has played 12 games this year, and six of them have hit the over.
- When playing as the moneyline favorite, the Green Wave are 7-2 (winning 77.8% of the time).
- The Green Wave have a 3-0 record (winning 80% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -179 or shorter.
UCF Betting Info
- UCF is 7-5-0 against the spread this year.
- Of 12 UCF games so far this season, five have hit the over.
- The Knights won the only game they've played as the underdog this season.
- The Knights have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +152 odds on them winning this game.
Tulane vs. UCF Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Green Wave and Knights
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Michael Pratt has been a dual threat for Tulane so far this season. He has 2,382 passing yards, completing 64.9% of his passes and recording 21 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He's rushed for 347 yards (28.9 ypg) on 108 carries with nine rushing touchdowns.
- Tyjae Spears has racked up 1,177 yards on 190 carries while finding the end zone 14 times. He's also caught 20 passes for 240 yards (20 per game) and two touchdowns through the air.
- Shae Wyatt's leads his squad with 582 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 30 catches (out of 48 targets) and scored five touchdowns.
- Deuce Watts has put together a 440-yard season so far with seven touchdowns, hauling in 28 passes on 49 targets.
- Jha'Quan Jackson has a total of 427 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 28 passes and scoring two touchdowns.
- Darius Hodges has collected four sacks to pace the team, while also recording three TFL and 26 tackles.
- Dorian Williams, Tulane's top tackler, has 79 tackles, five TFL, four sacks, and two interceptions this year.
- Larry Brooks leads the team with two interceptions, while also collecting 60 tackles, two TFL, and four passes defended.
- John Rhys Plumlee has thrown for 2,195 yards (182.9 ypg) to lead UCF, completing 64.5% of his passes and collecting 13 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 834 yards (69.5 ypg) on 135 carries with 11 touchdowns.
- RJ Harvey has taken 107 carries and totaled 733 yards with five touchdowns.
- Javon Baker has racked up 710 receiving yards on 50 receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring five touchdowns as a receiver.
- Ryan O'Keefe has 67 receptions (on 95 targets) for a total of 688 yards (57.3 yards per game) and five touchdowns this year.
- Kobe Hudson has racked up 480 reciving yards (40 ypg) and five touchdowns this season.
- Tre'mon Morris-Brash paces the team with six sacks, and also has eight TFL and 48 tackles.
- UCF's top-tackler, Jason Johnson, has 104 tackles, two TFL, and 1.5 sacks this year.
- Divaad Wilson has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 32 tackles, one TFL, and four passes defended to his name.
Give me my Bonus with Tipico Sportsbook
Tulane vs. UCF Over/Under Trends
- In four games this season, Tulane and its opponents have gone over 57 combined points.
- UCF has combined with its opponent to score more than 57 points in six of 12 games this season.
- The average point total in Tulane's games this season is 54.5, 2.5 points fewer than this matchup's over/under.
- The average over/under for UCF's contests this season is 58.5, 1.5 more points than this game's total.
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation.
Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 800-994-8448 (IN), 1-800-589-9966 (OH).