The Kansas State Wildcats are the underdogs, but by less than a field goal (+1.5), in this season's Big 12 Championship Game, where they will meet the TCU Horned Frogs. The contest will kick off from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas on December 3, 2022, starting at 12:00 PM ETand airing on ABC. The over/under for this one is set at 61.5 points.
The Horned Frogs are the favorite (-1.5) in an expected tight game against the Wildcats. The total is set at 61.5 points.
Play Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: AT&T Stadium
- Spread Favorite: TCU (-1.5)
- Moneyline: TCU (-121), Kansas State (+101)
- Total: 61.5 Points
TCU Betting Info
- TCU has covered the spread nine times in 12 games.
- TCU's ATS record as 1.5-point or bigger favorites is 7-2-1.
- This season, seven of TCU's 12 games have go over the point total.
- The Horned Frogs were the moneyline favorite 10 times this season, and won each of those games.
- The Horned Frogs have won all 10 games they have played with moneyline odds of -121 or shorter.
Kansas State Betting Info
- Kansas State's record against the spread in 2022 is 8-3-1.
- Kansas State has won twice ATS (2-2) as a 1.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- Of 12 Kansas State games so far this season, six have gone over the total.
- The Wildcats have entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won twice.
- The Wildcats are 2-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +101 or more on the moneyline.
TCU vs. Kansas State Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Horned Frogs and Wildcats
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Max Duggan has 3,070 yards passing for TCU, completing 66.6% of his passes and collecting 29 touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 294 rushing yards (24.5 ypg) on 97 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Kendre Miller has carried the ball 199 times for a team-high 1,260 yards on the ground and has found the end zone 16 times as a runner.
- This season, Emari Demercado has carried the ball 86 times for 445 yards (37.1 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Quentin Johnston's 764 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 80 times and has collected 49 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Taye Barber has hauled in 31 receptions totaling 567 yards, finding the end zone three times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Derius Davis has a total of 393 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 33 throws and scoring five touchdowns.
- Dee Winters paces the team with 6.5 sacks, and also has 9.0 TFL and 57 tackles.
- Jamoi Hodge is the team's top-tackler this year. He's picked up 72 tackles, 9.0 TFL, 4.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Bud Clark has a team-high four interceptions to go along with 25 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended.
Kansas State Leaders
- Adrian Martinez has been a dual threat for Kansas State this season. He has 1,261 passing yards (105.1 per game) while completing 64.1% of his passes. He's thrown six touchdown passes and one interception this season. On the ground, he's compiled 615 yards (51.3 ypg) on 109 carries with 10 rushing touchdowns.
- Deuce Vaughn has rushed for 1,295 yards on 245 carries so far this year while scoring seven times on the ground. He's also added 40 catches, totaling 348 yards and three touchdowns in the passing game.
- Malik Knowles' 679 receiving yards (56.6 yards per game) are a team high. He has 46 receptions on 68 targets with two touchdowns.
- Phillip Brooks has caught 35 passes and compiled 495 receiving yards (41.3 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Kade Warner's 56 targets have resulted in 36 grabs for 386 yards and five touchdowns.
- Felix Anudike has 7.5 sacks to pace the team, and also has 7.0 TFL and 37 tackles.
- Austin Moore, Kansas State's top tackler, has 71 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception this year.
- Cincere Mason has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 26 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
Ready to Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook?
TCU vs. Kansas State Over/Under Trends
- TCU and its opponents have combined to score more than 61.5 points in eight of 12 games this season.
- Kansas State has played five games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 61.5 points.
- TCU has an average point total of 63.9 in their outings this year, 2.4 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Kansas State has a 53.5-point average over/under in their outings this season, eight fewer points than this game's point total.
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation.
Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 800-994-8448 (IN), 1-800-589-9966 (OH).