The Miami Hurricanes (3-3) carry college football's 12th-ranked rushing defense into a contest versus the Duke Blue Devils (4-3), with the No. 24 rushing attack, on Saturday, October 22, 2022. The Hurricanes are massive, 10-point favorites. The over/under for this one is set at 59 points.
The Hurricanes (-10) are double-digit favorites in their matchup with the Blue Devils. The over/under is 59 points.
Play Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Game Time: 12:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: RSN
- Location: Miami Gardens, Florida
- Stadium: Hard Rock Stadium
- Spread Favorite: Miami (-10)
- Moneyline: Miami (-369), Duke (+281)
- Total: 59 Points
Miami Betting Info
- Miami hasn won once against the spread this year.
- Miami has won once ATS (1-2) as a 10-point or higher favorite this year.
- Two of six Miami games have hit the over this season.
- When playing as the moneyline favorite, the Hurricanes are 2-2, picking up a victory 50% of the time.
- The Hurricanes have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -369 or shorter in just two games this season, and they split 1-1.
Duke Betting Info
- Against the spread, Duke is 4-3-0 this season.
- Duke is unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 10-point underdog or more this year.
- Duke has played two games (out of seven) which finished over the total this year.
- The Blue Devils have been underdogs in three games this season and won one (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Blue Devils are undefeated in two games this season when they're the underdog by +281 or more on the moneyline.
Miami vs. Duke Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Hurricanes and Blue Devils
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Tyler Van Dyke has recorded 1,654 yards (275.7 ypg) on 142-of-222 passing with nine touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season.
- Henry Parrish Jr. has 375 rushing yards on 78 carries with four touchdowns. He's also added 14 catches for 95 yards (15.8 per game) and two touchdowns through the air.
- Thaddius Franklin Jr. has piled up 194 yards on 44 carries, scoring five times.
- Will Mallory's 304 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 37 times and has collected 23 catches.
- Brashard Smith has caught 23 passes for 241 yards (40.2 yards per game) this year.
- Frank Ladson Jr.'s 21 catches have yielded 223 yards and one touchdown.
- Akheem Mesidor paces the team with five sacks, and also has four TFL and 14 tackles.
- Corey Flagg Jr., Miami's top tackler, has 16 tackles, seven TFL, and 2.5 sacks this year.
- Kamren Kinchens has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 10 tackles and three passes defended.
- Riley Leonard has been a dual threat for Duke this season. He has 1,557 passing yards (222.4 per game) while completing 66% of his passes. He's tossed nine touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. On the ground, he's compiled 419 yards (59.9 ypg) on 64 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Jordan Waters has taken 73 carries and totaled 363 yards with six touchdowns.
- Jalon Calhoun has racked up 411 receiving yards on 29 receptions to pace his team so far this season while scoring two touchdowns as a receiver.
- Eli Pancol has recorded 296 receiving yards (42.3 yards per game) on 18 receptions.
- Jordan Moore's 27 catches (on 38 targets) have netted him 280 yards (40 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- DeWayne Carter has 2.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has four TFL and 16 tackles.
- Shaka Heyward, Duke's leading tackler, has 35 tackles and one TFL this year.
- Darius Joiner has picked off a team-leading one pass. He also has 22 tackles, one TFL, and one pass defended to his name.
Get your Gamble on with Tipico Sportsbook
Miami vs. Duke Over/Under Trends
- In two games this season, Miami and its opponents have combined to total more than 59 points.
- Duke has played three games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 59 points.
- The average point total in Miami's contests this year is 54.1, 4.9 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Duke has a 58-point average over/under in their outings this season, one fewer point than this game's total.
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation.
Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 800-994-8448 (IN), 1-800-589-9966 (OH).