The right to play for the tournament title is on the line on Friday, when Nicolas Jarry takes on Alexander Zverev in the semifinals of the Gonet Geneva Open.
Zverev is favored (-200) against Jarry (+155) in this Semifinal match.
Bet Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Jarry vs. Zverev Match Info
- Tournament: The Gonet Geneva Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, May 26
- Venue: Tennis Club de Genève Eaux-Vives
- Location: Genève, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay
Jarry vs. Zverev Betting Odds
||Odds to Win Match
||Odds to Win Tournament
||Implied Prob. to Win Match
||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament
Check out our live tennis odds.
Jarry vs. Zverev Matchup Stats
- Jarry has won one of his 10 tournaments this year, posting an overall 20-8 match record.
- In his 28 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Jarry is averaging 24.1 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) while winning 53.4% of those games.
- Jarry has an 85.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (262 service games won out of 308) and a 20.6% return game winning percentage (64 return games won out of 311).
- Jarry's 54 break points won on 133 total break points (40.6% winning percentage) is 107th this year.
- Across all court surfaces, Jarry has 1.7 double faults per match (47 total) and averages 6.6 aces per match (184 total).
- Jarry has first- and second-serve success rates of 66.5% and 92.3%, respectively.
- Zverev has participated in 11 tournaments so far this year and holds a match record of 15-10 with no tournament wins.
- In his 25 matches so far this year, Zverev has played an average of 25.3 games across all court types (23.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Zverev has won 78.5% of his games on serve, and 25.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Zverev has converted 77 of 206 break points (37.4%).
- Zverev has 202 aces (8.1 per match) and 74 double faults (3.0 per match), and he is 77th in total aces.
- Including all surfaces, Zverev's first-serve percentage is 69.8% and his second-serve percentage is 87.8%.
||2023 Match Record
||2023 Set Record
|Internazionali BNL d'Italia
||Internazionali BNL d'Italia
|Round of 128
||Round of 16
Check out our tennis sportsbook for live odds.
Jarry vs. Zverev Recent Form and Stats
- On May 11 Jarry lost to Yannick Hanfmann, 4-6, 4-6, in the round of 128 of the Internazionali BNL d'Italia, which was his last tournament.
- In Rome, Jarry was on court for one match, playing 20.0 games per match.
- Jarry posted a 70.0% winning percentage in service games, and a 10.0% winning percentage on his opponent's serve.
- In Rome Jarry won one, or 100.0%, of one break point.
- Jarry's stint at the Internazionali BNL d'Italia included three aces and no.
- Zverev was defeated by Daniil Medvedev (2-6, 6-7) on May 16 in the round of 16s of the Internazionali BNL d'Italia (his last tournament).
- In Zverev's three matches in Rome, there was an average of 24.7 games per match.
- Zverev's service-game winning percentage was 73.0% in Italy, and he clinched 29.7% of his games on his opponent's serve.
- Zverev converted 11 of 30 break-point chances (36.7%) while playing in Rome.
Get your Gamble on with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).