The Detroit Lions (5-7) take on a familiar opponent when they host the Minnesota Vikings (10-2) on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at Ford Field in an NFC North clash. The Lions last played against the Jacksonville Jaguars, and they came out on top 40-14. The Vikings picked up a 27-22 win last time out against the Jets.
The Lions (-2.5) are slight favorites in their matchup against the Vikings.
Bet Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Ford Field
- Spread Favorite: Lions (-2.5)
- Moneyline: Lions (-125), Vikings (+105)
Lions Betting Info
- The Lions have gone 8-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Lions are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- One of the Lions' 12 games with a set total has hit the over (8.3%).
- The Lions have been moneyline favorites in two other games this season, and they split them.
- The Lions have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -125 or shorter in just one game this season, which they lost.
Vikings Betting Info
- Minnesota is 6-6-0 against the spread this year.
- Minnesota has a 1-1 record against the spread in games it was an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Minnesota has not gone over a point total in 12 games with a set over/under.
- This season, the Vikings have been the underdog four times and won two of those games.
- The Vikings have entered two games this season as the underdog by +105 or more and are 1-1 in those contests.
Follow the NFL season with Tipico's NFL sportsbook.
Lions vs. Vikings Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Lions and Vikings
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Jared Goff has recorded 3,022 yards (251.8 ypg) on 263-of-405 passing with 19 touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season.
- Jamaal Williams has racked up 769 yards on 188 carries while finding paydirt 14 times.
- D'Andre Swift has been handed the ball 64 times this year and racked up 354 yards (39.3 per game) with four touchdowns. He's also helped out in the passing game with 28 grabs for 235 yards and two touchdowns.
- Amon-Ra St. Brown's leads his squad with 830 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 76 receptions (out of 100 targets) and scored six touchdowns.
- Kalif Raymond has caught 32 passes for 382 yards (31.8 yards per game) this year.
- Josh Reynolds has been the target of 46 passes and racked up 29 catches for 376 yards, an average of 41.8 yards per contest. He's found the end zone two times through the air this season.
- Aidan Hutchinson has 6.0 sacks to lead the team, and also has 4.0 TFL, 33 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Alex Anzalone, Detroit's tackle leader, has 91 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception this year.
- Kerby Joseph has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 49 tackles and five passes defended.
- Kirk Cousins leads Minnesota with 2,933 yards on 290-of-449 passing with 18 touchdowns compared to nine interceptions this season.
- Dalvin Cook has rushed for 927 yards on 198 carries so far this year while scoring seven times on the ground.
- Alexander Mattison has run for 174 yards across 48 carries, scoring three touchdowns.
- Justin Jefferson has hauled in 1,277 receiving yards on 88 catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring six touchdowns as a receiver.
- T.J. Hockenson has racked up 620 receiving yards (51.7 yards per game) and four touchdowns on 56 receptions.
- Adam Thielen's 56 receptions (on 83 targets) have netted him 580 yards (48.3 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Za'Darius Smith has 9.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has 15.0 TFL and 35 tackles.
- Eric Kendricks is the team's top-tackler this year. He's collected 99 tackles and 4.0 TFL.
- Harrison Smith leads the team with five interceptions, while also collecting 73 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 10 passes defended.
Ready to Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook?
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA),1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).