The No. 20 Texas Longhorns (5-2) take the No. 21 scoring defense in the country into a contest versus the No. 11 Oklahoma State Cowboys (5-1), featuring the No. 4 offense, on Saturday, October 22, 2022. The Longhorns are 6.5-point favorites. The predicted point total for the matchup is 58.5.
The Longhorns are 6.5-point favorites against the Cowboys. The total is set at 58.5 points.
Bet Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Stadium: Boone Pickens Stadium
- Spread Favorite: Texas (-6.5)
- Moneyline: Texas (-239), Oklahoma State (+194)
- Total: 58.5 Points
Texas Betting Info
- Texas' record against the spread is 5-2-0.
- As 6.5-point favorites or more, Texas is 4-2 against the spread.
- Texas has had two games (out of seven) go over the total this season.
- When playing as the moneyline favorite, the Longhorns are 5-1, earning a victory 83.3% of the time.
- The Longhorns have a 3-1 record (winning 83.3% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -239 or shorter.
Oklahoma State Betting Info
- Against the spread, Oklahoma State is 4-1-1 this season.
- This season, five of Oklahoma State's six games have gone over the point total.
- The Cowboys have split the two games they've played as underdogs this season.
- The Cowboys have played as an underdog of +194 or more once this season and won that game.
Texas vs. Oklahoma State Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Longhorns and Cowboys
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Hudson Card has thrown for 923 yards (131.9 ypg) to lead Texas, completing 69.2% of his passes and recording six touchdown passes compared to one interception this season.
- Bijan Robinson has 778 rushing yards on 138 carries with 10 touchdowns. He's also added 16 catches for 239 yards (34.1 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- Roschon Johnson has carried the ball 56 times for 294 yards (42 per game) and one touchdown while also racking up 123 yards through the air, scoring one time.
- Xavier Worthy's team-leading 432 yards as a receiver have come on 32 receptions (out of 52 targets) with six touchdowns.
- Jordan Whittington has put up a 381-yard season so far with one touchdown, reeling in 28 passes on 36 targets.
- Ja'Tavion Sanders has a total of 320 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 28 throws and scoring five touchdowns.
- Barryn Sorrell paces the team with three sacks, and also has three TFL and 12 tackles.
- Jaylan Ford is the team's tackle leader this year. He's totaled 60 tackles, five TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- D'Shawn Jamison has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 11 tackles, one TFL, one sack, and four passes defended to his name.
Oklahoma State Leaders
- Spencer Sanders has thrown for 1,639 yards on 120-of-205 passing with 13 touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He has chipped on the ground, as well, with 309 yards and eight rushing touchdowns.
- Dominic Richardson has run for 427 yards on 108 carries so far this year while scoring five times on the ground. He's also added 17 catches, totaling 212 yards.
- Braydon Johnson has racked up 398 receiving yards on 20 catches to pace his team so far this season while scoring three touchdowns as a receiver.
- Brennan Presley has caught 30 passes and compiled 353 receiving yards (58.8 per game) with one touchdown.
- Bryson Green's 16 catches (on 30 targets) have netted him 284 yards (47.3 ypg) and four touchdowns.
- Brock Martin has four sacks to lead the team, and also has four TFL and 18 tackles.
- So far Mason Cobb leads the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has totaled 49 tackles, five TFL, one sack, and one interception this season.
Get in on the Action with Tipico Sportsbook
Texas vs. Oklahoma State Over/Under Trends
- Texas and its opponents have combined to score more than 58.5 points in three of seven games this season.
- Oklahoma State has combined with its opponents to score more than 58.5 points in five of six games this season.
- Texas has an average point total of 60 in their contests this year, 1.5 more points than this game's over/under.
- Oklahoma State's average game total this season has been 61.8, 3.3 more points than this matchup's over/under.
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation.
Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 800-994-8448 (IN), 1-800-589-9966 (OH).