The Texas Longhorns are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -3.5), in their Alamo Bowl matchup versus the Washington Huskies. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 67.5.
The Huskies are 3.5-point underdogs in their matchup with the Longhorns (the game has a total of 67.5 points).
Play Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Stadium: Alamodome
- Spread Favorite: Texas (-3.5)
- Moneyline: Texas (-154), Washington (+130)
- Total: 67.5 Points
Texas Betting Info
- Against the spread, Texas is 8-4-0 this season.
- As 3.5-point favorites or more, Texas is 6-4 against the spread.
- There have been six Texas games (of 12) that hit the over this year.
- When playing as the moneyline favorite, the Longhorns are 8-3, picking up a win 72.7% of the time.
- When they have played with moneyline odds of -154 or shorter, the Longhorns are 5-3 record (winning 70% of their games).
Washington Betting Info
- Washington has covered the spread seven times in 12 games.
- Washington has yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 3.5-point underdog or more this season.
- Of 12 Washington games so far this season, eight have hit the over.
- The Huskies won the only game they've played as the underdog this season.
- The Huskies have been at least a +130 moneyline underdog two times this season and won each of those games.
Texas vs. Washington Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Longhorns and Huskies
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Quinn Ewers has 1,808 pass yards for Texas, completing 56.6% of his passes and tossing 14 touchdowns and six interceptions this season.
- Bijan Robinson has 1,578 rushing yards on 258 carries with 18 touchdowns. He's also added 19 catches for 314 yards (26.2 per game) and two touchdowns through the air.
- Roschon Johnson has been handed the ball 93 times this year and racked up 554 yards (46.2 per game) with five touchdowns.
- Xavier Worthy has hauled in 53 receptions for 676 yards (56.3 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone nine times as a receiver.
- Jordan Whittington has hauled in 45 receptions totaling 608 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Ja'Tavion Sanders has been the target of 66 passes and compiled 49 receptions for 577 yards, an average of 48.1 yards per contest. He's found the end zone five times through the air this season.
- Barryn Sorrell leads the team with 5.5 sacks, and also has seven TFL and 37 tackles.
- Jaylan Ford has 102 tackles, nine TFL, two sacks, and four interceptions, and leads the team in both tackles and interceptions.
- Michael Penix Jr. has 4,354 passing yards, or 362.8 per game, so far this season. He has completed 66% of his passes and has thrown 29 touchdowns with seven interceptions.
- Wayne Taulapapa is his team's leading rusher with 126 carries for 779 yards, or 64.9 per game. He's found the end zone 10 times on the ground, as well. Taulapapa has also chipped in with 21 catches for 208 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- Cameron Davis has run for 522 yards across 107 carries, scoring 13 touchdowns.
- Rome Odunze has racked up 1,088 receiving yards on 70 catches to pace his team so far this season while scoring seven touchdowns as a receiver.
- Jalen McMillan has put together a 1,040-yard season so far with eight touchdowns. He's caught 71 passes on 106 targets.
- Ja'Lynn Polk has racked up 649 reciving yards (54.1 ypg) and six touchdowns this season.
- Jeremiah Martin paces the team with 8.5 sacks, and also has seven TFL and 30 tackles.
- Washington's tackle leader, Alex Cook, has 53 tackles and two TFL this year.
- Makell Esteen leads the team with two interceptions, while also collecting three tackles and two passes defended.
Get your Gamble on with Tipico Sportsbook
Texas vs. Washington Over/Under Trends
- Texas' games this season have gone over this contest's total of 67.5 points three times.
- Washington has combined with its opponents to score more than 67.5 points in five of 12 games this season.
- Texas has an average total of 59.7 in their contests this year, 7.8 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The average total for Washington's games this season is 60.8 points, 6.7 fewer points than this game's over/under.
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA),1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).