Graham Ashcraft takes the mound for the Cincinnati Reds on Thursday at Great American Ball Park against J.D. Martinez and the Los Angeles Dodgers. First pitch is at 12:35 PM ET.
The Dodgers are -210 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Reds (+180). Los Angeles (-1.5) is the favorite on the run line.
Win Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- When: Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 12:35 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Probable Pitchers: Clayton Kershaw vs. Ashcraft
Dodgers vs Reds Betting Information
Find the latest MLB odds with Tipico Sportsbook.
Dodgers Trends & Betting Info
- The Dodgers have been favorites in 45 games this season and won 26 (57.8%) of those contests.
- Los Angeles is 3-2 this season when entering a game favored by -210 or more on the moneyline.
- The Dodgers have a 67.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Los Angeles is 24-28-0 ATS in its 52 games with a spread this season.
Reds Trends & Betting Info
- The Reds have entered the game as underdogs 40 times this season and won 17, or 42.5%, of those games.
- Cincinnati has not won as an underdog of +180 or more on the moneyline this season in four such games.
- The Reds have a 35.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- In 52 games with a spread this season, Cincinnati is 30-22-0 ATS.
Our MLB sportsbook contains all the latest MLB live lines and odds.
Dodgers vs. Reds Comparison
||Runs Scored (PG)
||MLB Rank (RPG)
||Runs Allowed (PG)
||MLB Rank (RAPG)
||MLB Rank (BA)
||Batting AVG Against
||MLB Rank (BAA)
||MLB Rank (HR)
||Home Runs Allowed
||MLB Rank (HRA)
Dodgers Hitting Rankings
- Freddie Freeman paces the Dodgers with a team-best batting average of .332.
- Freeman ranks 29th in homers and 19th in RBI among all hitters in MLB action.
- Freeman enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .136 with a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Mookie Betts is batting .257 with 14 doubles, a triple, 16 home runs and 38 walks.
- Betts ranks seventh in home runs among hitters in MLB action and 30th in RBI.
- Betts enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .300 with three home runs, four walks and four RBI.
- Will Smith is batting .305 with eight doubles, nine home runs and 28 walks.
Dodgers Pitching Rankings
- The Dodgers pitching staff ranks 22nd in the majors with a collective 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Los Angeles has a 4.59 team ERA that ranks 23rd across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Los Angeles has MLB's 12th-ranked WHIP (1.269).
- The pitching staff for the Dodgers has combined for 23 quality starts, the 12th-ranked total in the majors.
- Dodgers pitchers combine to give up the 22nd-fewest home runs in baseball (79 total, 1.3 per game).
- Los Angeles fell to the Reds 8-6 in its last game with 10 strikeouts while allowing 13 hits.
Reds Hitting Rankings
- Jonathan India is batting .280 with 15 doubles, six home runs and 26 walks.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, India is 120th in home runs and 57th in RBI.
- India has safely hit in six games in a row. During his last 10 games he is batting .225 with a double, a home run, two walks and seven RBI.
- Spencer Steer has hit eight home runs while batting .291. Both pace his team.
- Steer is 74th in home runs and 52nd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Steer brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .357 with a double, four walks and four RBI.
- Jake Fraley paces the Reds with 38 runs batted in.
Reds Pitching Rankings
- The Reds average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, ninth-most in the league.
- Cincinnati pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.02 ERA this year, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- Cincinnati has a combined 1.436 WHIP as a pitching staff, fifth-highest in MLB.
- Reds starters have made 14 quality starts this season, ranking 25th in MLB.
- With 79 homers allowed, the Reds rank 22nd in the league at preventing long balls.
- Cincinnati earned an 8-6 win in its most recent game, striking out seven Dodgers batters while allowing eight hits.
Get in on the Action with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).