The Los Angeles Lakers and Denver Nuggets are facing off in the Western Conference Finals, with Game 3 on tap.
Saturday's matchup between the Lakers and the Nuggets features the Lakers as 5.5-point favorites. A 223.5-point over/under has been set for the game.
Play Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ABC
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena
Lakers vs Nuggets Betting Information
View the latest NBA schedule with Tipico's NBA Sportsbook today.
Lakers Trends & Betting Info
- The Lakers are 32-27-0 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 5.5-point favorites this season, Los Angeles has an ATS record of 7-5.
- Los Angeles has been favored on the moneyline 22 times this season. They've gone 16-6 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -230 or shorter, Los Angeles has gone 6-1 (85.7% win percentage).
- The Lakers and their opponents have combined to go over the point total 23 out of 64 times this season.
Nuggets Trends & Betting Info
- The Nuggets are 34-28-0 ATS this year.
- The Nuggets have been an underdog by 5.5 points or more five times this year, and covered the spread in three of those matchups.
- Denver has been underdogs in 14 games this season and won seven (50%) of those contests.
- This season, Denver has won one of its four games when it is the underdog by at least +195 on the moneyline.
- The Nuggets and their opponents have combined to go over the point total 23 out of 63 times this season.
View the latest odds and lines with Tipico Basketball Sportsbook today.
Lakers vs. Nuggets Comparison
||Field Goal %
||Field Goal % Allowed
Lakers Key Players
- The Lakers active scoring leader is LeBron James, who averages 28.9 per contest to go with 8.3 rebounds and 6.8 assists.
- Anthony Davis adds 25.9 points, 2.6 assists and 12.5 rebounds per outing. D'Angelo Russell puts up 17.8 points, 6.2 assists and three rebounds a game.
- Malik Beasley leads active Lakers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Jarred Vanderbilt averages 1.1 steals per game, while Davis swats two shots per contest.
Nuggets Key Players
- Nikola Jokic statline this season looks strong thanks to 24.5 points, 11.8 rebounds and 9.8 assists per game.
- Michael Porter Jr. is consistent from deep with three made threes per game.
- Aaron Gordon collects 0.8 blocks per game, and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope averages 1.5 steals per game.
Get in on the Action with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).