The Los Angeles Lakers and the Denver Nuggets will square off in a decisive Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals.
Monday's game between the Lakers and the Nuggets features the Lakers as 3.5-point favorites. The matchup's point total is 224.5.
Make your Picks with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena
Lakers vs Nuggets Betting Information
Check out our NBA scores live.
Lakers Trends & Betting Info
- The Lakers are 32-27-0 ATS this season.
- Los Angeles has covered the spread seven times this season (7-8 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Los Angeles has a 16-6 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 72.7% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -150 or shorter, Los Angeles has gone 10-5 (66.7% win percentage).
- Lakers games have hit the over 23 out of 64 times this season.
Nuggets Trends & Betting Info
- The Nuggets are 34-28-0 ATS this season.
- The Nuggets have covered the spread three times this year (3-4 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Denver has entered the game as underdogs 14 times this season and won seven, or 50%, of those games.
- Denver has a record of 2-5 when it is set as the underdog by +130 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- So far this season, 23 out of the Nuggets' 63 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
Stay with the story and check out the basketball live lines and odds with Tipico Sportsbook.
Lakers vs. Nuggets Comparison
||Field Goal %
||Field Goal % Allowed
Lakers Key Players
- The Lakers active scoring leader is LeBron James, who averages 28.9 per contest to go with 8.3 rebounds and 6.8 assists.
- D'Angelo Russell is averaging 17.8 points, 6.2 assists and three rebounds a game, while Anthony Davis adds 25.9 points, 2.6 assists and 12.5 rebounds per matchup.
- Malik Beasley makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Lakers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
- Jarred Vanderbilt averages 1.1 steals per game, while Davis swats two shots per contest.
Nuggets Key Players
- Nikola Jokic averages 24.5 points per game, while also pulling down 11.8 rebounds and averaging 9.8 assists per game.
- Michael Porter Jr. is dependable from three-point range with three made threes per game.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope averages 1.5 steals per game, while Aaron Gordon records 0.8 blocks per game.
Ready to Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook?
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).