In Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals, the Miami Heat will be seeking a win against Boston Celtics.
The Heat are currently slight 1.5-point favorites against the Celtics. The matchup has an over/under of 216.5.
Start Winning with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TNT
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: FTX Arena
Heat vs Celtics Betting Information
View the latest NBA schedule with Tipico's NBA Sportsbook today.
Heat Trends & Betting Info
- The Heat have covered 25 times in 74 chances against the spread this season.
- Miami is 13-35 ATS this season when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Miami has won 28 of 49 games when the moneyline favorite this season (57.1%).
- Miami has a record of 25-18 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -120 or shorter (winning 58.1%).
- Heat games have gone over the point total 23 out of 74 times this season.
Celtics Trends & Betting Info
- The Celtics have won 38 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover 35 times.
- The Celtics have been an underdog by 1.5 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
- Boston has entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won once.
- This season, Boston has won one of its three games when it is the underdog by at least +100 on the moneyline.
- Celtics games have hit the over 27 out of 73 times this year.
View the latest odds and lines with Tipico Basketball Sportsbook today.
Heat vs. Celtics Comparison
||Field Goal %
||Field Goal % Allowed
Heat Key Players
- Bam Adebayo averages 20.4 points, 9.2 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game.
- Jimmy Butler averages 22.9 points per game and adds 5.9 rebounds and 5.3 assists for the Heat.
- The Heat get 2.5 three-pointers per game out of Max Strus.
- Butler averages 1.8 steals per game, while Adebayo swats 0.8 shots per contest.
Celtics Key Players
- Jayson Tatum averages 30.1 points per game. He also grabs 8.8 rebounds and averages 4.6 assists per game.
- Marcus Smart also adds 11.5 points, 3.1 rebounds and 6.3 assists per game.
- Tatum is reliable from deep with 3.2 made threes per game.
- Derrick White swats 0.9 shots per game on average this season. Smart contributes on the defensive end with 1.5 steals per game.
Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).