The Navy Midshipmen (4-7) will travel to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to play the Army Black Knights (5-6) at Lincoln Financial Field on Saturday, December 10, 2022. The Midshipmen are favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 3 points. The game has an over/under of 32.5 points.
The Midshipmen are favored (-3) against the Black Knights. The total is set at 32.5 points.
Make your Picks with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Lincoln Financial Field
- Spread Favorite: Navy (-3)
- Moneyline: Navy (-155), Army (+131)
- Total: 32.5 Points
Navy Betting Info
- Navy's record against the spread is 7-4-0.
- Navy has no wins ATS (0-2) as a 3-point favorite or greater this year.
- This season, six of Navy's 11 games have gone over the point total.
- The Midshipmen have been moneyline favorites in two other games this season, and they split them.
- The Midshipmen have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -155 or shorter in just two games this season, and they split 1-1.
Army Betting Info
- Against the spread, Army is 6-5-0 this season.
- Army has two wins ATS (2-1) as a 3-point underdog or greater this year.
- Army has played 11 games this season, and seven of them have gone over the total.
- The Black Knights have been listed as the underdog five times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Black Knights have not won as an underdog of +131 or more on the moneyline this season in three such games.
Navy vs. Army Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Midshipmen and Black Knights
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Tai Lavatai has 787 pass yards for Navy, completing 46.2% of his passes and throwing five touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 309 rushing yards (28.1 ypg) on 115 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Dabe Fofana, has carried the ball 175 times for 749 yards (68.1 per game), scoring six times.
- This season, Maquel Haywood has carried the ball 69 times for 451 yards (41 per game).
- Jayden Umbarger's leads his squad with 265 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 16 receptions (out of 27 targets) and scored two touchdowns.
- Mark Walker has caught 13 passes for 242 yards (22 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Vincent Terrell II has a total of 221 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in nine passes and scoring two touchdowns.
- John Marshall paces the team with 9.5 sacks. He's also the team's tackle leader, and has recorded 11 TFL, 58 tackles, and one interception.
- Elias Larry has a team-high two interceptions to go along with 15 tackles, one TFL, and two passes defended.
- The team's top rusher, Tyhier Tyler, has carried the ball 119 times for 600 yards (54.5 per game) with 12 touchdowns.
- Riley Tyson has run for 430 yards across 92 attempts, scoring two touchdowns.
- Isaiah Alston has hauled in 285 receiving yards on 16 receptions to pace his team so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Ay'Juan Marshall has collected 208 receiving yards (18.9 yards per game) and two touchdowns on six receptions.
- Braheam Murphy's four catches (on 11 targets) have netted him 137 yards (12.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Kwabena Bonsu has three sacks to lead the team, and also has three TFL and 30 tackles.
- Army's tackle leader, Leo Lowin, has 50 tackles, five TFL, three sacks, and two interceptions this year.
- Marquel Broughton has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 49 tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended to his name.
Get in on the Action with Tipico Sportsbook
Navy vs. Army Over/Under Trends
- In seven games this season, Navy and its opponents have gone over 32.5 combined points.
- Army has played nine games this season that have gone over 32.5 combined points scored.
- Navy's games this year have an average total of 46.8, 14.3 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Army's games this year have had a 51.5-point total on average, 19 more points than this matchup's over/under.
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA),1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).