The Round of 128 of the French Open will see Michael Mmoh and Taylor Fritz square off at Stade Roland Garros on Tuesday, May 30.
Fritz is the favorite (-5000) against Mmoh (+1100) in this Round of 128 match.
Bet Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Mmoh vs. Fritz Match Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Mmoh vs. Fritz Betting Odds
||Odds to Win Match
||Odds to Win Tournament
||Implied Prob. to Win Match
||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament
||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match
Check out our live tennis odds.
Mmoh vs. Fritz Matchup Stats
- Mmoh has posted a 7-5 win-loss record through four tournaments so far this year, but he has come up short in claiming any tournament championships.
- Mmoh has averaged 26.6 games per match (38.0 in best-of-five matches) through his 12 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 51.7% of games.
- Mmoh has a 75.6% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (118 service games won out of 156) and a 28.8% return game winning percentage (47 return games won out of 163).
- Mmoh's 42.3% break point win percentage (44-for-104) ranks 123rd this year.
- Across all court surfaces, Mmoh has recorded 64 total aces (5.3 per match) with 56 double faults (4.7 per match).
- Mmoh has first- and second-serve success percentages of 66.2% and 84.3%, respectively.
- Fritz has claimed one tournament title on the year, with an overall record of 25-10.
- Fritz has played 25.1 games per match (48.5 in best-of-five matches) in his 35 matches this year across all court types.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Fritz has won 84.0% of his games on serve, and 24.5% on return.
- Fritz has converted 94 of 215 break points overall (43.7%), and is 72nd in break points won.
- Fritz averages 7.9 aces (276 total) and 1.9 double faults (66 total) per match.
- Including all surfaces, Fritz has a 63.0% first-serve percentage and a 93.3% second-serve percentage.
||2023 Match Record
||2023 Set Record
|Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC
||Gonet Geneva Open
|Round of 16
Check out our tennis sportsbook for live odds.
Mmoh vs. Fritz Recent Form and Stats
- Mmoh was eliminated by Tommy Paul 4-6, 2-2 (retired) on March 1 in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament, the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC.
- In Acapulco de Juárez, Mmoh averaged 17.0 games per match in two matches.
- Mmoh had an 81.3% winning percentage in service games, and a 33.3% winning percentage on his opponent's serve.
- Mmoh had 10 break-point chances in Acapulco de Juárez, converting five of them (50.0%).
- Mmoh piled up six aces and eight double faults in his last tournament.
- In the semifinals of the Gonet Geneva Open (his last tournament), Fritz came close to reaching the final but lost to Grigor Dimitrov 6-3, 5-7, 6-7 on May 26.
- Fritz played three matches in Genève, and he averaged 25.3 games per match.
- Fritz clinched 75.0% of his service games and 31.0% of his return games in Genève.
- While playing in Genève, Fritz converted 34.6% of his break points (nine of 26).
Get your Gamble on with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).