Andrew Vaughn and Jake Bauers take the field when the Chicago White Sox and New York Yankees meet on Thursday at Yankee Stadium.
Bookmakers list the Yankees as -130 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog White Sox +110 moneyline odds to win. New York (-1.5) is the favorite on the run line.
Win Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- When: Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: YES
- Probable Pitchers: Luis Severino vs. Lance Lynn
Yankees vs White Sox Betting Information
Follow the MLB schedule with Tipico's MLB Sportsbook.
Yankees Trends & Betting Info
- The Yankees have entered the game as favorites 37 times this season and won 23, or 62.2%, of those games.
- This season New York has won 23 of its 34 games, or 67.6%, when favored by at least -130 on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 56.5% chance of a victory for the Yankees.
- New York is 30-26-0 ATS in its 56 games with a spread this season.
White Sox Trends & Betting Info
- The White Sox have been underdogs in 32 games this season and won 10 (31.2%) of those contests.
- Chicago has entered 21 games this season as the underdog by +110 or more and is 6-15 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by the White Sox, based on the moneyline, is 47.6%.
- Chicago is 26-28-0 ATS in its 54 games with a spread this season.
View the latest odds and lines with Tipico Basketball Sportsbook today.
Yankees vs. White Sox Comparison
||Runs Scored (PG)
||MLB Rank (RPG)
||Runs Allowed (PG)
||MLB Rank (RAPG)
||MLB Rank (BA)
||Batting AVG Against
||MLB Rank (BAA)
||MLB Rank (HR)
||Home Runs Allowed
||MLB Rank (HRA)
Yankees Hitting Rankings
- Gleyber Torres has eight doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 26 walks while batting .253.
- In baseball, Torres ranks 55th in home runs and 114th in RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo has eight doubles, 11 home runs and 20 walks while batting .289.
- Rizzo ranks 29th in homers and 52nd in RBI this year.
- Anthony Volpe is hitting .191 with five doubles, two triples, nine home runs and 22 walks.
Yankees Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Yankees has a collective nine K/9, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- New York's 3.65 team ERA ranks fifth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for New York combine for the No. 4-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.220).
- The pitching staff for the Yankees has combined for 17 quality starts, the 21st-ranked total in MLB.
- The Yankees give up the 16th-fewest home runs in baseball (68 total, 1.1 per game).
- New York lost to the White Sox 3-2 in its last game with five strikeouts while allowing seven hits.
White Sox Leaders
White Sox Hitting Rankings
- Vaughn has put up a team-best 39 runs batted in.
- In all of the majors, Vaughn is 93rd in homers and 19th in RBI.
- Luis Robert's 13 home runs lead his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Robert ranks 16th in home runs and 61st in RBI.
- Robert takes a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .250 with a double and a walk.
- Andrew Benintendi leads the White Sox with a team-high batting average of .272.
White Sox Pitching Rankings
- The White Sox average 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-most in the league.
- Chicago pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.70 ERA this year, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- Chicago has a combined WHIP of 1.365 as a pitching staff, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The White Sox's staff has 24 quality starts this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- With 86 homers allowed, the White Sox rank 29th in the league at preventing long balls.
- Chicago earned a 3-2 win in its most recent game, striking out 10 Yankees batters while allowing three hits.
Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).