In Monday's Round of 128 of the French Open, Karolina Pliskova, the No. 16-ranked player, will play Sloane Stephens (ranked No. 30).
Pliskova is the favorite (-145) to get to the round of 64 against the underdog Stephens (+110).
Bet Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Pliskova vs. Stephens Match Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Pliskova vs. Stephens Betting Odds
||Odds to Win Match
||Odds to Win Tournament
||Implied Prob. to Win Match
||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament
||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match
Check out our live tennis odds.
Pliskova vs. Stephens Matchup Stats
- Pliskova has yet to clinch a tournament title despite an 18-9 record in nine tournaments so far this year.
- In her 27 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Pliskova is averaging 19.5 games per match while winning 56.1% of those games.
- Including all surfaces, Pliskova's service game winning percentage is 71.5% (winning 153 of 214 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 36.6% (earning a win in 78 of 213 return games).
- Pliskova ranks 113th in break point win percentage (54.2%) after going 77-for-142 on break points this year.
- This year, Pliskova has collected 119 aces (4.4 per match) with 91 double faults (3.4 per match) across all court types.
- Pliskova is successful on 68.5% of first serves and 79.4% of second serves.
- Stephens has claimed zero tournament titles on the year, with an overall record of 9-10.
- Stephens has played 19 matches so far this year, and 21.5 games per match across all court types.
- So far this year, Stephens has won 34.8% of her return games and 62.9% of her service games.
- Stephens has converted 69 of 139 break points overall (49.6%), and is 125th in break points won.
- On the year, Stephens has 28 aces (1.5 per match) and 31 double faults (1.6 per match).
- Stephens' first-serve percentage is 72.6%, and her second-serve percentage is 93.5%.
||2023 Match Record
||2023 Set Record
|Internazionali BNL d'Italia
||Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem
|Round of 64
Check out our tennis sportsbook for live odds.
Pliskova vs. Stephens Head-to-Head History (Recent)
||Round of 64
Pliskova vs. Stephens Recent Form and Stats
- In the Internazionali BNL d'Italia (Pliskova's previous tournament), she squared off against Anna Bondar on May 11 in the round of 64 and lost 6-7, 2-6.
- In Rome, Pliskova was on court for one match, playing 21 games per match.
- Pliskova had a 54.5% winning percentage in service games, and a 20% winning percentage on her opponent's serve.
- In Rome Pliskova won two, or 50.0%, of four break points.
- In addition to her two aces, Pliskova had three double faults in her previous tournament.
- Stephens came up just short of the final in her most recent tournament, as she was defeated by Lucia Bronzetti (1-6, 1-6) on May 26 in the semifinals of the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem.
- In her four matches in Rabat, Stephens averaged 21.8 games per match.
- Stephens was victorious in 63.6% of her service games and 41.9% of her return games in Rabat.
- Stephens tallied 36 break points in Rabat, and she came through on 17 of them, good for a 47.2% success rate.
Get your Gamble on with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).