The Miami (OH) RedHawks (3-4) and Western Michigan Broncos (2-5) will meet in a battle of two conference rivals. The RedHawks are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -6.5). The predicted point total for the matchup is 44.
The RedHawks are 6.5-point favorites against the Broncos. The over/under is 44 points.
Start Winning with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: Oxford, Ohio
- Stadium: Fred C. Yager Stadium
- Spread Favorite: Miami (OH) (-6.5)
- Moneyline: Miami (OH) (-252), Western Michigan (+204)
- Total: 44 Points
Miami (OH) Betting Info
- Miami (OH) has three wins in seven games against the spread this season.
- Miami (OH) has yet to win ATS (0-2) when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites this season.
- One of Miami (OH)'s seven games this season has hit the over.
- The RedHawks have been moneyline favorites in two other matchups this season, and they split them.
- The RedHawks have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -252 or shorter in only two games this season, and they split 1-1.
Western Michigan Betting Info
- Western Michigan has posted two wins against the spread this season.
- Western Michigan has no wins ATS (0-3) as a 6.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- A pair of Western Michigan seven games in 2022 have hit the over.
- This season, the Broncos have been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Broncos have been at least a +204 moneyline underdog three times this season, but lost all of those games.
Miami (OH) vs. Western Michigan Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for RedHawks and Broncos
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
Miami (OH) Leaders
- Aveon Smith has been a dual threat for Miami (OH) so far this season. He has 735 passing yards, completing 52.5% of his passes and tossing seven touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He's rushed for 314 yards (44.9 ypg) on 63 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Keyon Mozee has 360 rushing yards on 81 carries with one touchdown.
- Mac Hippenhammer's 328 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 40 times and has registered 24 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Jalen Walker has reeled in 15 passes while averaging 20.1 yards per game.
- Miles Marshall's six receptions are good enough for 138 yards and one touchdown.
- Corey Suttle has racked up 3.5 sacks to pace the team, while also picking up two TFL and eight tackles.
- Miami (OH)'s leading tackler, Matthew Salopek, has 36 tackles, five TFL, and three sacks this year.
- Yahsyn McKee has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 14 tackles and five passes defended to his name.
Western Michigan Leaders
- Jack Salopek leads Western Michigan with 1,231 yards on 97-of-191 passing with seven touchdowns compared to 10 interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Sean Tyler, has carried the ball 99 times for 419 yards (59.9 per game) with three touchdowns.
- La'Darius Jefferson has run for 235 yards across 56 carries, scoring five touchdowns.
- Corey Crooms has collected 32 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 452 (64.6 yards per game). He's been targeted 57 times and has four touchdowns.
- Jehlani Galloway has caught 18 passes and compiled 278 receiving yards (39.7 per game).
- Anthony Sambucci has racked up 184 reciving yards (26.3 ypg) this season.
- Corvin Moment leads the team with three sacks, and also has four TFL and 33 tackles.
- Zaire Barnes, Western Michigan's leading tackler, has 44 tackles, two TFL, and 0.5 sacks this year.
- Delano Ware has a team-high two interceptions to go along with 23 tackles and two passes defended.
Ready to Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook?
Miami (OH) vs. Western Michigan Over/Under Trends
- In five of seven games this season, Miami (OH) and its opponents have scored more than 44 points.
- Western Michigan has played six games this season that ended with a combined score over 44 points.
- Miami (OH)'s contests this year have an average total of 51.7, 7.7 more points than this game's over/under.
- Western Michigan has a 53.1-point average over/under in their outings this season, 9.1 more points than this game's point total.
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation.
Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 800-994-8448 (IN), 1-800-589-9966 (OH).