In this season's C-USA Championship Game, the UTSA Roadrunners are solid favorites (-8.5) over the North Texas Mean Green. the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas will act as host on December 2, 2022, starting at 7:30 PM ETand airing on CBS Sports Network . The expected point total for the matchup is set at 69.5.
The Roadrunners are the favorite by 8.5 points against the Mean Green. The total is set at 69.5 points.
Make your Picks with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, December 2, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Stadium: Alamodome
- Spread Favorite: UTSA (-8.5)
- Moneyline: UTSA (-327), North Texas (+260)
- Total: 69.5 Points
UTSA Betting Info
- UTSA has beaten the spread six times in 12 games.
- UTSA has won twice ATS (2-4) as an 8.5-point or bigger favorite this season.
- There have been seven UTSA games (of 12) that hit the over this year.
- The Roadrunners were the moneyline favorite nine times this season, and won each of those games.
- The Roadrunners have played in five games with moneyline odds of -327 or shorter and won each of them.
North Texas Betting Info
- North Texas has covered the spread seven times in 12 games.
- As 8.5-point underdogs or greater, North Texas is 3-1 against the spread.
- North Texas has seen seven of its 12 games hit the over.
- The Mean Green have entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won twice.
- The Mean Green have entered five games this season as the underdog by +260 or more and are 1-1 in those contests.
UTSA vs. North Texas Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Roadrunners and Mean Green
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Frank Harris leads UTSA with 3,524 yards (293.7 ypg) on 273-of-392 passing with 27 touchdowns and seven interceptions this season. He also has 539 rushing yards on 104 carries while scoring eight touchdowns on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, Brenden Brady, has carried the ball 156 times for 699 yards (58.3 per game), scoring nine times. He's also caught 18 passes for 190 yards.
- Zakhari Franklin's 956 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 110 times and has totaled 76 receptions and 11 touchdowns.
- Joshua Cephus has put up a 901-yard season so far with six touchdowns, hauling in 76 passes on 103 targets.
- De'Corian Clark has been the target of 74 passes and hauled in 51 grabs for 741 yards, an average of 61.8 yards per contest. He's found the end zone eight times through the air this season.
- Trey Moore leads the team with six sacks, and also has seven TFL and 30 tackles.
- UTSA's tackle leader, Jamal Ligon, has 53 tackles and two TFL this year.
- Clifford Chattman has a team-leading three interceptions to go along with 33 tackles and three passes defended.
North Texas Leaders
- Austin Aune leads North Texas with 3,115 yards on 202-of-350 passing with 31 touchdowns compared to 11 interceptions this season.
- Ayo Adeyi has run the ball 86 times for 690 yards, with four touchdowns.
- Oscar Adaway III has been given 118 carries and totaled 583 yards with five touchdowns.
- Roderic Burns has hauled in 644 receiving yards on 36 catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Jyaire Shorter has put up a 550-yard season so far with nine touchdowns. He's caught 20 passes on 49 targets.
- Var'Keyes Gumms' 31 receptions (on 47 targets) have netted him 438 yards (36.5 ypg) and five touchdowns.
- Mazin Richards has racked up 7.5 sacks to lead the team, while also picking up seven TFL and 41 tackles.
- KD Davis, North Texas' top tackler, has 70 tackles, one TFL, one sack, and one interception this year.
- Ridge Texada leads the team with three interceptions, while also collecting 17 tackles and four passes defended.
Hammer the Over (or Under) with Tipico Sportsbook
UTSA vs. North Texas Over/Under Trends
- UTSA and its opponents have gone over 69.5 combined points in five of 12 games this season.
- North Texas has played five games this season that have had more than 69.5 combined points scored.
- UTSA has an average total of 62.2 in their matchups this year, 7.3 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- North Texas has had an average of 64.4 points scored in their games so far this season, 5.1 points fewer than this game's over/under.
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation.
Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 800-994-8448 (IN), 1-800-589-9966 (OH).