In this season's Cure Bowl, the UTSA Roadrunners will face off against the Troy Trojans. The Roadrunners are slight favorites (-2). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 57.
The Roadrunners (-2) are slight favorites in their matchup with the Trojans. The over/under is set at 57 points.
Bet Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, December 16, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Stadium: Exploria Stadium
- Spread Favorite: UTSA (-2)
- Moneyline: UTSA (-126), Troy (+106)
- Total: 57 Points
UTSA Betting Info
- UTSA's record against the spread is 7-6-0.
- This season, UTSA is 5-5 as 2-point or better favorites.
- Out of 13 UTSA games so far this year, eight have hit the over.
- The Roadrunners have not yet lost when playing as the moneyline favorite, going 10-0 in those matchups this season.
- The Roadrunners have played nine times with moneyline odds of -126 or shorter, and won in each game.
Troy Betting Info
- Troy is 10-3-0 against the spread this year.
- Troy has covered every time (5-0) as a 2-point or greater underdog this season.
- Of 13 Troy games so far this year, six have hit the over.
- The Trojans have been underdogs in five games this season and won three (60%) of those contests.
- The Trojans have a record of 2-1 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +106 on the moneyline.
UTSA vs. Troy Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Roadrunners and Trojans
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Frank Harris has 3,865 passing yards for UTSA, completing 71.1% of his passes and recording 31 touchdowns and seven interceptions this season. He's also contributed on the ground with 588 rushing yards (45.2 ypg) on 120 carries with nine rushing touchdowns.
- Kevorian Barnes has 713 rushing yards on 114 carries with six touchdowns.
- Brenden Brady has racked up 699 yards on 156 carries, scoring nine times.
- Zakhari Franklin's leads his squad with 1,100 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 86 catches (out of 122 targets) and scored 14 touchdowns.
- Joshua Cephus has hauled in 87 passes while averaging 75.8 yards per game and scoring six touchdowns.
- De'Corian Clark's 51 catches have turned into 741 yards and eight touchdowns.
- Trey Moore leads the team with six sacks, and also has seven TFL and 34 tackles.
- UTSA's tackle leader, Jamal Ligon, has 59 tackles and two TFL this year.
- Clifford Chattman leads the team with four interceptions, while also collecting 42 tackles and four passes defended.
- Gunnar Watson leads Troy with 2,700 yards on 193-of-312 passing with 13 touchdowns compared to 10 interceptions this season.
- Kimani Vidal is his team's leading rusher with 209 carries for 1,064 yards, or 81.8 per game. He's found the end zone nine times on the ground, as well.
- DK Billingsley has racked up 656 yards (on 134 carries) with eight touchdowns.
- Tez Johnson paces his team with 818 receiving yards on 52 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Rajae' Johnson-Sanders has put up a 672-yard season so far with six touchdowns. He's caught 34 passes on 55 targets.
- Deshon Stoudemire's 58 targets have resulted in 38 catches for 491 yards and two touchdowns.
- T.J. Jackson has racked up eight sacks to lead the team, while also picking up nine TFL and 45 tackles.
- Carlton Martial, Troy's top tackler, has 91 tackles, one TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one interception this year.
- Reddy Steward has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 33 tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended to his name.
Hammer the Over (or Under) with Tipico Sportsbook
UTSA vs. Troy Over/Under Trends
- In 11 of 13 games this season, UTSA and its opponents have combined to total more than 57 points.
- Troy has played four games this season that finished with a combined score above 57 points.
- The average point total in UTSA's outings this year is 62.8, 5.8 more than this matchup's over/under.
- Troy's outings this season have a 48.8-point average over/under, 8.2 fewer points than this game's total.
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA),1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).