The right to play for the tournament title is on the line on Friday, when Casper Ruud hits the court to square off against Alexander Zverev in the semifinals of the French Open.
Ruud and Zverev each have -110 odds to win, setting this Semifinal match even.
Bet Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Ruud vs. Zverev Match Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, June 9
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Ruud vs. Zverev Betting Odds
||Odds to Win Match
||Odds to Win Tournament
||Implied Prob. to Win Match
||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament
||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match
Check out our live tennis odds.
Ruud vs. Zverev Matchup Stats
- Ruud, who owns a 15-10 record in 11 tournaments so far this year, has notched one tournament title.
- Ruud has averaged 25.6 games per match (43.0 in best-of-five matches) in his 25 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 53.5% of games.
- Including all surfaces, Ruud's service game winning percentage is 81.6% (winning 262 of 321 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 25.3% (earning a win in 81 of 320 return games).
- Ruud has won 34.1% of his break points this year (71 out of 208, which ranks 129th).
- Considering all court surfaces, Ruud averages 4.8 aces per match (120 total) with 2.7 double faults per match (67 total).
- Ruud has first- and second-serve success percentages of 67.7% and 91.0%, respectively.
- Zverev has not managed to win any of his 12 tournaments this year, while having an overall record of 20-11.
- Zverev has played 31 matches this year (winning 53.5% of games across all court surfaces), and 26.4 games per match (36.6 in best-of-five matches).
- Zverev has won 27.1% of his return games so far this year, and 80.1% of his service games.
- Zverev has converted 103 of 268 break points overall (38.4%), and is 107th in break points won.
- On the year, Zverev is averaging 8.0 aces (248 total) and 3.7 double faults (115 total) per match.
- Including all surfaces, Zverev has a 69.0% first-serve percentage and an 85.8% second-serve percentage.
||2023 Match Record
||2023 Set Record
|Gonet Geneva Open
||Gonet Geneva Open
Check out our tennis sportsbook for live odds.
Ruud vs. Zverev Head-to-Head History (Recent)
||Miami Open presented by Itau
||6-3, 1-6, 6-3
||Rolex Paris Masters
||Western & Southern Open
Ruud vs. Zverev Recent Form and Stats
- In the quarterfinal of his previous tournament, the Gonet Geneva Open, Ruud was eliminated by Nicolas Jarry 6-3, 6-7, 5-7 on May 25.
- Ruud's two matches in Genève included 27.5 games per match.
- Ruud posted an 89.7% winning percentage in service games, and a 15.4% winning percentage on his opponent's serve.
- In Genève Ruud won four, or 57.1%, of seven break points.
- In addition to his nine aces, Ruud tallied six double faults in his most recent tournament.
- In the semifinals round of the Gonet Geneva Open, Zverev's most recent tournament, he was defeated by No. 54-ranked Jarry (6-7, 3-6) on May 26.
- In his three matches in Genève, Zverev averaged 14.7 games per match.
- Zverev clinched 90.5% of his service games and 26.1% of his return games while playing in Switzerland.
- Zverev converted six of 12 (50.0%) break-point chances while playing in Genève.
Get your Gamble on with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).