LaMonte Wade Jr and Ryan McMahon will be among the star attractions when the San Francisco Giants play the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday at 8:40 PM ET, at Coors Field.
The Rockies have been listed as +170 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favored Giants (-200). San Francisco is favored on the run line (-1.5).
Win Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- When: Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Probable Pitchers: Logan Webb vs. Connor Seabold
Giants vs Rockies Betting Information
Check out our MLB scores live.
Giants Trends & Betting Info
- This season, the Giants have won 11 out of the 27 games, or 40.7%, in which they've been favored.
- San Francisco has played as favorites of -200 or more twice this season and split those games.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 66.7% chance of a victory for the Giants.
- San Francisco has an ATS record of 27-26-0 in 53 games with a spread this season.
Rockies Trends & Betting Info
- This season, the Rockies have won 18 out of the 44 games, or 40.9%, in which they've been the underdog.
- Colorado has a record of 2-10, a 16.7% win rate, when it's set as an underdog of +170 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rockies have a 37% chance to win.
- Colorado is 21-30-0 ATS in its 51 games with a spread this season.
Follow the MLB season with Tipico's MLB sportsbook.
Giants vs. Rockies Comparison
||Runs Scored (PG)
||MLB Rank (RPG)
||Runs Allowed (PG)
||MLB Rank (RAPG)
||MLB Rank (BA)
||Batting AVG Against
||MLB Rank (BAA)
||MLB Rank (HR)
||Home Runs Allowed
||MLB Rank (HRA)
Giants Hitting Rankings
- Wade has nine doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 41 walks while hitting .285.
- In MLB, Wade ranks 71st in homers and 177th in RBI.
- J.D. Davis has put up 34 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Davis ranks 54th in homers and 42nd in RBI.
- Davis heads into this matchup on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .368 with two doubles, two walks and four RBI.
- Thairo Estrada has a team-high batting average of .308.
Giants Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Giants has a collective 9.0 K/9, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- San Francisco's 4.10 team ERA ranks 13th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for San Francisco combine for the 14th-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.269).
- The 21 total quality starts compiled by the Giants pitching staff rank 15th in the majors.
- Giants pitchers combine to give up 66 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (14th-fewest in the majors).
- San Francisco defeated the Rockies 10-4 in its last game with eight strikeouts while allowing nine hits.
Rockies Hitting Rankings
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .276 with 13 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 20 walks.
- In all of the majors, Blackmon ranks 157th in home runs and 125th in RBI.
- McMahon has shown off his power as he paces his team with nine home runs and 35 runs batted in.
- McMahon is 54th overall in homers and 38th in RBI this year.
- Elias Diaz paces the Rockies with a team-high batting average of .306.
Rockies Pitching Rankings
- The Rockies have a 7.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 29th in baseball.
- Colorado has the 29th-ranked ERA (5.19) in the majors this season.
- Colorado has a combined 1.502 WHIP as a pitching staff, second-highest in MLB.
- The Rockies' staff has 14 quality starts this season, which ranks 24th in baseball.
- With 79 homers allowed, the Rockies rank 24th in the league at preventing long balls.
- Colorado suffered a 10-4 defeat in its most recent game, as its pitchers struck out 16 Giants batters while allowing 14 hits.
Get your Gamble on with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).